OverviewCommunity Care Business Administration Officer Full Time in Melbourne VIC
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
Business Administration Officer
We operate in 17 locations across Australia, have in excess of 1,700 staff, 10,000 clients and growing every day!…
Who we are
Calvary Community Care is a progressive and friendly company that has been providing a range of flexible services to support people to live independently in their own homes and the community for over 25 years. We operate in 17 locations across Australia, have in excess of 1,700 staff, 10,000 clients and growing every day!
What you will be doing
The Business Administration Officer role supports the Business with a range of administrative activities that enables information flow, records management and day-to-day back office activities underpinning Calvary Community Care services that support an ideal experience for our customers.
The role will develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders across Calvary Community Care, accurately record data and compile notation, process files, documentation and forms, maintain detailed and precise records, order stationary items and maintain sustainable inventory levels as well as answering phone calls and scheduling compulsory and other training including First Aid, CPR and Manual Handling and Credentialing.
What you bring
We are looking for Administration Officers who have the following:
- Advanced MS Office skills including the ability to run pivot tables, reports and formulas in Excel and utilising Outlook tools i.e. calendar and email;
- Proficient use of technology such as databases, CRM’s, portals and internet with the ability to learn and adapt to new systems;
- Proven experience in operating a multi-phone line system;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships across all levels of the organisation;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines;
- Understanding of the need for privacy and confidentiality of personal data.
In return you will have ongoing training to develop your skills, career progression opportunities and a satisfying and fulfilling work life.
Want to join us?
To join our diverse, compassionate and dedicated team please submit an online application to enjoy a rewarding career with Calvary Community Care.
Please note we are unable to accept emailed applications.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory Police Check
Our values of Hospitality, Stewardship and Respect underpin all that we do. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and support applications by people from various life experiences, cultures and faiths and work together to provide options that empower and enrich our clients.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-15