OverviewCommonwealth Bank Senior Analyst Funds Transfer Pricing (Group Finance) Full Time in Hills District NSW
Branch Hills District NSW AU
Senior Analyst Funds Transfer Pricing (Group Finance)
Hills District NSW
Job no: 981587 Work type: Permanent full time Location: Parramatta Hills Area Categories: Finance & Accounting, Treasury About the team Financial
Job no: 981587
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Parramatta Hills Area
Categories: Finance & Accounting, Treasury
About the team
Financial Services (FS) is responsible for financial management frameworks of the Commonwealth Bank incorporating the areas of finance, audit, group treasury, security, property and investor relations.
Group Finance is responsible for external and board reporting, financial operations, group tax, procurement, investment development and treasury finance.
About the opportunity
You will be part of a small, high performing team which has responsibility for:
- Day to day FTP process and controls to ensure accurate and timely COF and WOF outcomes
- Analytical review and insightful commentary on FTP movements leveraging Tableau and the Treasury platform’s granular, reconciled data.
- Partnering with all stakeholders on the ongoing development and improvement of management accounting deliverable
- Management accounting deliverables including cost modelling and risk-adjusted profit reporting
- Process improvements from large projects to targeted productivity initiatives & reporting
What will help you succeed?
- CA or CPA qualification
- Transfer pricing experience of 2+ years with a strong understanding of transfer pricing principles
- Treasury/markets experience of 2+ years with an understanding of derivatives and treasury risk management
- Banking experience – understanding of banking products and balance sheet management
- Advanced analytical capabilities i.e. basic SQL, advanced Excel, tools such as Tableau
- Finance reporting desirable
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we’re committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we’ll support you at every stage of your career.
Advertised: 09 Aug 2016 Aus. Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 26 Aug 2016 Aus. Eastern Standard Time
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Surry Hills, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2016-08-12