OverviewCommonwealth Bank Prevet Review Consultant – 12 months contract Temporay in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Prevet Review Consultant – 12 months contract
Provision of high quality and timely service consistent with established service standards. Ensure development of customer service competencies;…
Job no: 989182
Work type: Contract / Secondment
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Financial Planning
The Commonwealth Bank Group is one of Australia’s leading providers of integrated financial services.
Count Financial Limited sits within CBA’s Wealth Management Advice business and partners with accounting firms, enabling them to become diversified financial services providers by supporting them in the provision of financial advice as well as lending and leasing services to their clients.
As a Pre-Vet Review Consultant, you will ensure the quality of advice documents prepared by Count Member Firms are of a high quality and meet Count’s licensee standards in an efficient and timely manner, by working in partnership with Advisers. You will liaise with key stakeholders and provide feedback to Advisers and relevant managers regarding outcomes where appropriate.
- To conduct Pre-vet checks to assist advisers in delivering high quality, compliant Statements of Advice to their clients.
- Ensuring a high level of Adviser satisfaction with the plans reviewed;
- Identify coaching opportunities for advice and engage the relevant business representative and provide relevant coaching.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with Advisers (end to end management) and Distribution staff;
- Provision of high quality and timely service consistent with established service standards.
- Ensure development of customer service competencies;
- Ensure that job related skill levels are maintained and enhanced via appropriate technical and self-development training.
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- Degree in Finance, Business, Commerce or a related discipline from a recognised Australian tertiary institution or international equivalent
- Diploma in Financial Services/Financial Planning giving you RG146 Compliance in the following: Generic Knowledge, Securities, Managed Investments, Life Insurance, Superannuation, Financial Planning and Skills
- Ideally 12 months experience in the financial planning/services environment or you may have come from a Compliance background
- XPLAN Financial Planning Software experience is highly desirable
- Clear and audible communication
- Attention to detail
- Good level of technical knowledge
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Strong analytical skill
If this sounds like you, click as we’d love to hear from you!
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Advertised: 20 Apr 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 20 May 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Send to a friend
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21