OverviewCommonwealth Bank Paraplanner – Part Time – Subiaco Part Time in Perth WA
Branch Perth WA AU
Paraplanner – Part Time – Subiaco
The business is a well established Financial Planning practice in Subiaco. We are seeking a part time Paraplanner, ideally 3 days a week 5 hours a day, as the…
Job no: 989223
Work type: Permanent part time
Location: Perth CBD & West
Categories: Financial Planning
The business is a well established Financial Planning practice in Subiaco. The practice has some outstanding referral relationships as well as an existing client base that underpins the future growth.
We are seeking a part time Paraplanner, ideally 3 days a week 5 hours a day, as the business grows this role will evolve into a full-time position. Your primary role will be assisting with the research process, strategy development and delivering quality Statements of Advice (SOAs) in an efficient and timely manner, you will be required to prepare mainly Risk and Simple Super as the more complex advice documents are outsourced to our external paraplanning division. The role will also include assisting with implementation of advice and administrative functions.
- Partner closely with existing Advisers in ensuring the appropriateness of documentation, client strategies, fees, product recommendations, and delivery of documentation as part of SOA preparation and delivery process.
- Prepare and deliver SOAs while ensuring the correct balance between turnaround times and quality.
- Ensure that the content of SOAs is consistent, accurate and meets current service and regulatory requirements.
- Apply technical knowledge, research and technical writing skills in the preparation of SOAs to ensure they are written in a professional manner that can be easily understood by customers.
- Implementation of advice recommendations
- Liaise with key stakeholders and clients where required
- Managing of tasks in Financial Planning Software to ensure relevant tasks are completed for Ongoing Service obligations
- Assisting clients with general enquiries
- Liaising with clients, fund managers, superannuation funds and insurance companies
- Ensure strict compliance with legislation and licensee standards
- Liaise & provide support with financial planner and other staff
- Attending to client queries, answering phone and liaising with clients
- Other adhoc duties as required
- Must have experience with XPLAN
- Proven administration experience in the financial services industry and/or similar role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and teamwork
- A conscientious and committed work ethic
- Sound knowledge of the advice process
- RG146 compliant
- Good level of technical knowledge
- Good time management and organisational skills
Please note this opportunity is not directly with the CBA Group or its subsidiaries, however is authorised under the Financial Wisdom Licence (licence holder) to provide financial advice . The successful candidate will not be an employee of the CBA Group and will be employed directly by the practice.
Advertised: 20 Apr 2017 W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 20 May 2017 W. Australia Standard Time
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-20