OverviewColiban Water Accounts Officer Full Time in Bendigo VIC
Branch Bendigo VIC AU
To discuss this position in more detail please contact Kyle Mangiameli, Accounting Services Coordinator on (03) 4408 5465….
Do you have experience in Accounts Payable and a keen interest in the area of finance?
Coliban Water has an excellent opportunity for a proficient and experienced Accounts Officer to apply their skills and experience. Reporting to the Accounting Services Coordinator you will be responsible for contributing to the Financial Services team by :
- Administering the daily Accounts function of Coliban Water
- Managing the Corporation’s bank accounts and credit cards
- Assisting in month end preparation, purchase order queries and general ledger reconciliations.
- Performing general administration duties for the Finance team
To be successful in this role you will need to have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders, and at varying levels of the organisation.
The successful candidate will have :
- Proven ability in understanding purchasing, and using a financial system
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent organisation skills with a demonstrated ability to plan, prioritise and time manage
- Proactive approach to work with the ability to take initiative
Coliban Water is committed to employment equality and diversity, and values the benefits of a diverse and inclusive workforce. In line with this, we encourage applications from suitably-qualified candidates from all backgrounds. We are also able to offer a range of flexible working arrangements.
The salary and conditions for this position will be as per the Coliban Water Enterprise Agreement 2015. The pay range is Band 2 $51 – $55K (Base) and a salary will be offered to the successful candidate commensurate with their skills and experience.
To discuss this position in more detail please contact Kyle Mangiameli, Accounting Services Coordinator on (03) 4408 5465
To apply, please submit your resume, covering letter and outline your suitability for the position in the Key Selection Criteria (found in the position description) by COB Monday 1 May 2017.
Online Applications Only
This position is being recruited exclusively by the Coliban Water People & Development Team.
We will not be accepting candidates from third party suppliers or agencies.
Applicants may be required to undertake a Police Check and a Working with Children Check where applicable. Applicants may also be required to produce evidence of their Right to Work in Australia.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Bendigo, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18