OverviewClarius Group Technical Writer – Process Contract in Melbourne VIC
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
Technical Writer – Process
Work with a team to craft highly effective technical and process related documents. Take up a contract opportunity in Melbourne’s CBD to work on technical…
Take up a contract opportunity in Melbourne’s CBD to work on technical writing projects for the construction of infrastructure within the Telecommunications Industry. Work with a team to craft highly effective technical and process related documents.
Manage the physical production of technical documentation, including:
- Establishment of the Work Breakdown Structure for required documentation
- Conduct information mapping, process writing and gap analysis
- Control of the development of electronic copies of documents through the maintenance of relevant repositories/folders of knowledge and information
- Design and formatting of documents, including development of templates, graphics and writing style controls
- Presentation of the final draft (binder covers, tabs, dividers, index/document maps as necessary).
- Minimum three years’ experience in a related field involving authoring of technical documents
- Strong planning, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- A demonstrable knowledge of the MS suite of programs. MS Word and Excel will require a solid level of knowledge
- Excellent business writing skills and command of English grammar.
If this sounds like you don’t hesitate to call me, Harry Wade, on 03 8319 7852 or hit apply below.
( SK910557A )
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-15