OverviewCivic Lifestyles Personal Care / Drop-in Support Part Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Personal Care / Drop-in Support
Who are we? Our vision ” Human Potential, Realised “. Civic Disability Services is a not-for-profit organisation that provides support services to
Who are we? Our vision ” Human Potential, Realised “.
Civic Disability Services is a not-for-profit organisation that provides support services to individuals with a disability.
What is the role? This work involves providing essential services to people with a physical, mental or neurological disability, to support them based on their unique needs, goals and family commitments in the community and/or in their own home. We currently have opportunities to provide key support in regular, short shifts in various locations across the Sutherland Shire.
Shift examples include 6:00-9:00, 7:30-10:30, 9:30-13:00, 17:00-21:00, 18:30-19:30, 21:30-22:30.
You will provide support such as:
- Mobility assistance including wheelchair / hoist / commode transfers
- Transport assistance
- Showering and personal hygiene
- Meal preparation and feeding assistance
- Household duties
- Assessment and mitigation of risk
What you will bring
- Compassion for others and a desire to make a difference in our Clients lives
- Availability and commitment to shifts
- A full, current NSW Driver’s Licence
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn how to use required aids and equipment
- Successful applicants are required to undergo a Police Check and obtain a Working With Children Check and First Aid Certificate
ADHC employees are encouraged to apply under Section 66 Temporary assignment of staff , we welcome and value your experience.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2016-06-11