OverviewCity of Lake Macquarie Recruitment Resourcing Officer Temporay in Lake Macquarie NSW
City of Lake Macquarie
Branch Lake Macquarie NSW AU
Recruitment Resourcing Officer
Lake Macquarie NSW
Certificate IV in Human Resource management or extensive. And interpersonal skills coupled with your extensive human resource….
An exciting opportunity awaits you!
Recruitment Resourcing Officer – Enterprise IT Transformation
12 months, temporary full-time
Council has commenced an Enterprise IT Transformation project to replace their core software. The effective transition to new corporate software that supports desired business outcomes is crucial; this includes the successful management of staff movements for the project.
To assist with resourcing for the project team, Council is seeking a dedicated Recruitment Resourcing Officer to take on all things recruitment for the ‘Enterprise IT Transformation’ project. The primary focus of the Recruitment Resourcing Officer will be to manage the end-to-end recruitment processes of the project team to ensure adequate staff resources to support the effective replacement of Council’s core information systems.
Joining a driven, fast paced team of 8, your strong influential and interpersonal skills coupled with your extensive human resource and recruitment experience, will see you successfully undertake the Recruitment Resourcing Officer role within the Employee Support section. Forming strong professional relationships, utilising your strong time management skills and ability to design and implement an effective recruitment strategy will be key to supporting leaders and employees in the management of staff seconded to the project and to the timely and effective recruitment of replacement staff.
Reporting directly to the Coordinator, People Support you will:
- Coordinate and convene Council’s recruitment processes in accordance with Council’s policies and procedures
- Ensure timely responses and turnaround for recruitment activities and staff movement
- Ensure timely and accurate management of employee assignment or contract changes and movements within the organisation, ensuring appropriate documentation and confidentiality
- Assist leaders to analyse positions to develop position descriptions that facilitate timely and effective recruitment activity
- Monitor staff movements related to Council’s Online Future Directions project to determine volume and resource requirements
- Monitor staff employee numbers and ensure consistent with approved establishment positions within council’s organisational structure
To be successful, you will have:
- Certificate IV in Human Resource management or extensive relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience in end to end recruitment and e-Recruitment systems in a fast-paced environment, including the development of position descriptions
- Experience in coordinating timely turnaround of recruitment activities and management of staff movements
- Demonstrated experience providing a high level of customer service
- Interpersonal skills and ability to relate to people from all levels of the organisation in a professional manner
Salary: $1285.50 – $1383.90 per week plus superannuation
Benefits of joining Lake Macquarie City Council include:
- 35-hour work week
- 9 day fortnight/ flexible working conditions
- corporate fitness program
- free parking
Please note as part of Lake Macquarie City Council’s recruitment process, prior to an offer of employment being made, recommended candidates may be subject to a pre-employment medical assessment with council’s doctor.
Closing Date: 5pm Monday, 8 May 2017
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Lake Macquarie, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21