OverviewChildFund Australia Supporter Relations Officer Contract in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Supporter Relations Officer
ChildFund Australia is seeking a customer service/administrative support professional to work at our Sydney office….
ChildFund Australia is seeking a customer service/administrative support professional to work at our Sydney office. This is an excellent opportunity to provide friendly and helpful service to the thousands of Australians who support ChildFund through child sponsorship and other means.
Key areas of responsibility Effective Supporter Communication
- Promptly answer incoming telephone calls, and transcribe and follow up the calls from the Supporter Relations answering machine;
- Answer various forms of correspondence from supporters (i.e. letters, email messages, etc.);
- Liaise with ChildFund Australia Country Offices and ChildFund Alliance members to ensure supporter queries are answered promptly;
- Inform supporters of any change in the sponsorship status of the sponsored child and community;
- When necessary, complete ChildFund Australia’s Field Office Information Requests and send to Country Offices and ChildFund Alliance members, and follow up; and
- Respond to and handle supporter complaints.
Data Entry and Ensuring Supporter Information is Up-to-Date
- Entering of new supporters information into the database;
- Data entry of supporters contributions and other details;
- Record fundraising and telemarketing responses into the database; and
- Keep supporter details up-to-date.
Effective Transactions and Database Management
- Process supporter payments, including periodical manual credit card deductions;
- Action supporter cancellation requests;
- Update credit card and direct debit changes; and
- Process supporter payment reinstatement and cancellations, and other special requests.
- Transcription and following up calls from the answering machine;
- Print merged letters on a daily/weekly/monthly basis;
- Handle incoming supporter phone inquiries;
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, i.e. franking letters, etc.; and
- Any other administrative duties to support the Supporter Relations team – such as photocopying, scanning and filing of forms/documents.
Please visit our website or see attachment below for a full position description.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-20