Employment Type: Temporary
Posted on: 2017-04-17
Charterhouse Medical Administrative Assistant Temporay in New South Wales
Branch NSW AU
New South Wales
Undertake administrative support services, including records management, maintaining registers, mail distribution, filing, procurement, meeting and event…
SECTOR: Professional Support
- Parramatta location
- Temporary Position
- Government Role
- Undertake administrative support services, including records management, maintaining registers, mail distribution, filing, procurement, meeting and event support.
- Enter data, track document and file movements and extract reports from document and file management systems.
- Provide support including: reception and telephone services, acting as a first point of contact for deliveries and enquiries, and referring them to other staff as required; scheduling meetings; coordinating training sessions; organising travel arrangements and hospitality.
- Assist in preparation and collate submissions, reports, briefing notes, ministerial correspondence and advice ensuring compliance with departmental policy. Provide accurate word processing and editing services to ensure documents are produced to a high professional standard.
- Experience within NSW State Government is ESSENTIAL
- Proficient user of TRIM or SAP
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Able to start immediately
To be considered for this position please select ‘Apply Now”