OverviewChandler Macleod Test Analyst Temporay in Gosford NSW
Branch Gosford NSW AU
Liaise with vendors and project managers regarding defect resolution, installation scheduling and retesting….
Central Coast Location – Employer of Choice A renowned Central Coast Government division is in search of a Test Analyst for a 6 month project. This is an ideal opportunity to work on the Central Coast whilst working in a challenging and rewarding position. The position will report into the Project Director whilst working with key business stakeholders.
As an experienced Test Analysis you will have a passion for delivering high quality, user friendly systems.
- Document, implement, monitor, and manage all processes for testing
- Estimate requirements for the allocation testing resources for each test phase across multiple environments, including testing by 3rd party vendors
- Manage the creation and review of test case documents for all phases of testing
- Track and prepare reporting of testing activities such as testing results, test case coverage, test case allocation, defects discovered and their status, etc.
- Establish and agree defect logging process and tool with 3rd party vendors and ensure compatibility and access for testing teams
- Liaise with vendors and project managers regarding defect resolution, installation scheduling and retesting.
The ideal candidate
- Minimum of 5 years experience testing web based applications, ideally managing the testing of an integrated post- modern ERP solution implementation or similar
- Experience with automation testing using JIRA or similar tools
- Understanding of SDLC and various testing processes and methodologies
- Experience managing multiple concurrent test phases along with internal and 3rd party testing resources
- Excellent business engagement and stakeholder management skills
To apply, please upload your resume using the link provided. Work-life balance Fantastic rates Central Coast Location
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Gosford, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-26