OverviewChandler Macleod Community Registered Nurse/- Telephone Support Role Full Time in Melbourne VIC
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
Community Registered Nurse/- Telephone Support Role
Managing Diabetes, Wound Care and Bowl care issues. Good knowledge of packages care. Triaging and prioritising care needs unscheduled nursing visits….
Seeking a Community Registered Nurse for Telephone Support Role! This organisation is based in Bentleigh and specialises in the provision of telephone health services to Aged Homecare clients. We’re currently seeking a motivated registered nurse looking to expand their experience and work in an contact centre based role.
The role involves taking calls from consumers and traiging, logging calls, following up and recording data.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Excellent clinical problem solving to consumers within the community
- Triaging and prioritising care needs unscheduled nursing visits
- Managing Diabetes, Wound Care and Bowl care issues
- Ensuring consumer is safe and referring additional services as required
To be eligible you will need the following:
- APHRA Registered Nurse
- Exposure to Community Health and their funding stream
- Good knowledge of packages care
- Available to work a variety of shifts
For an informal, confidential discussion contact Thomas Walker on 02 8267 4535, or email your application to [email protected] Rotating Roster! Close to public transport! Utilise your direct nursing experience!
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-22