OverviewCEVA Logistics Fleet Allocator VIC Full Time in Victoria
Branch VIC AU
Fleet Allocator VIC
Effective and efficient operation and communication by of telephone, two way radio, fax, internet and computer systems with both external, internal customers….
– Vehicle Logistics
CEVA, one of the world’s leading non-asset based supply chain management companies, designs and implements industry leading solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies. Approximately 42,000 employees in more than 170 countries, encompassing some 2000 employees across Australia and New Zealand, are dedicated to delivering effective and robust supply chain solutions across a variety of sectors where CEVA applies its operational expertise to provide best-in-class services across its integrated network
As a result of an exciting new contract win we are looking to appoint a Fleet Allocator in the vehicle logistics division of CEVA Logistics.
This role will be based at our supersite located at Truganina Victoria.
To allocate OE vehicles onto trucks to move interstate and locally.
- Efficiently and effectively plan and allocate both long-haul and rural delivery and pickup of vehicles, with Contract Carriers and Independent Carriers
- Monitors and manages transport costs by initiating actions to increase revenue or reduce costs.
- Applies comprehensive knowledge of logistics, supply chain and operational principles to analyse processes, tasks and activities to implement more efficient or effective methods.
- Complete all administrative tasks as and when required.
- Ensure operations are conducted in accordance with the relevant Policies, Procedures and Legislative requirements and conditions, which ensure the health and safety of all staff, and the environment.
- Effective and efficient operation and communication by of telephone, two way radio, fax, internet and computer systems with both external, internal customers.
- Liaises with contract transport providers to ensure inventory is made available to the carrier within service specifications.
- Initiates activities to reward positive behaviour and responds to unacceptable behaviour by applying disciplinary procedures to contract carriers.
- Builds and maintains productive and meaningful relationships with the customers.
- Outstanding time management and planning skills
- Effective communication skills to a broad varied audience
- Results driven and outcome oriented
- Able to provide strong leadership and support a high performing team
- Previous experience in Finished Vehicle industry a definite advantage
Should you feel that you have the right skills and experience to fulfil the requirements of the role, please apply without further delay, we would love to hear from you today.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Victoria, TX, US
Posted on: 2017-01-21