OverviewCentral Coast Local Health District Manager, Efficiency & Improvement Temporay in Gosford NSW
Central Coast Local Health District
Branch Gosford NSW AU
Manager, Efficiency & Improvement
Experience in budget management, financial management and development, implementation of financial management policy, systems, controls and reporting…
Reporting to the Executive Director Strategy and Innovation, the Manager, Efficiency Improvement will be responsible for driving efficiency within Central Coast Local Health District (CCLHD) by implementing ongoing financial management change and reform programs, by enhancing financial management and information systems, enhancing budget controls whilst maintaining an appropriate balance between clinical and budgetary outcomes,
A key responsibility is working with clinical divisions and the Director of Clinical Operations to make efficiencies in clinical areas.
Please Note: This position is open to current staff of CCLHD only.
If you have not already done so, you may need to request your email address (either personal or health email) be linked as being a CCLHD employee.
To do this you must fill the relevant information on this form: eRecruit User Permissions Request Form
Field required to be filled in:
- Personal Details
- Health Agency : Permission required is CCLHD
- Internal Users Only : tick box: Employee – Internal Applicant.
Form must be submitted to [email protected]
Note: Manager authorisation is not required for this form
1. Tertiary qualifications which provide the professional and technical skills and professional standing for current membership or eligibility for membership of a recognised Australian accounting body eg. Institute of Accountants (no Institute of Public Accountants) to comply with the MoH’s advice in PD2005_169 Qualifications for Senior Financial Management and Accounting Positions, as varied from time to time, along with tertiary study in a financial, economics or business related discipline.
2. A contemporary understanding and sound knowledge of Health Services’ financial requirements along with the capacity to provide strategic and definitive advice as and when required.
3. Experience in budget management, financial management and development, implementation of financial management policy, systems, controls and reporting arrangements at a senior level as well as knowledge of health management and/or issues impacting efficiencies in healthcare.
4. Demonstrated success in financial or economic analysis and driving efficiency improvement.
5. Demonstrated issues management skills and associated ability to apply sound judgement and work within short timeframes to deadline on sensitive and complex matters, providing high level advice.
6. Demonstrated strong interpersonal/relations management skills for influencing and negotiating outcomes, liaising with senior Health Service and MoH executives and promoting a strong financial and change management culture.
7. Superior project management and conceptual thinking skills.
8. Demonstrated commitment to Caring for the Coast vision, goals and strategies, with demonstrated behaviours which align with the NSW Health CORE values and CCLHD Values and behaviours charter.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Gosford, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-25