OverviewCBP Lawyers Graphic Designer Full Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Degree in graphic design. Assist with the design, formatting and animation of presentations material such as Powerpoint presentations for internal and client…
Responsible for designing/creating graphics for marketing collateral that meets the legal practice’s commercial or promotional needs. This includes newsletters, tender documents, practice group brochures, human resource and learning and development material, marketing event invitations and the website.
Responsible for ensuring all marketing documentation adheres to the legal practice’s branding guidelines.
- Create/design all marketing material, including brochures, capability statements, tenders, advertisements, website, banners, letterheads, emails and event invitations, or liaise with external graphics agency and project manage all material.
- Assist with the design, formatting and animation of presentations material such as Powerpoint presentations for internal and client seminars.
- Creation of infographics – ability to create graphs in Adobe Illustrator.
- Ensure the branding guidelines are adhered to and ensure that it is consistently applied across our various practice groups and support services teams.
- Liaise with the appropriate printers and suppliers.
- Liaise with the external website developers and update the website as required.
- Liaise with Traffic Jam Galleries to coordinate the rental of artwork nationally.
- Take staff photos and liaise with the professional photographer.
Sound experience working as a graphic designer in a similar professional services or suitably corporate industry environment.
· Comfortable with working in a PC-based environment.
· Ability to work flexibly to meet deadlines is required.
· Ability to work autonomously and drive projects.
· Experience working to deadlines and managing a number of priorities at one time.
· Ability to balance creative flair with practical requirements of the business.
· Ability to adapt to changing needs of business.
· Extensive experience in the following programs:
– Indesign CC
– Illustrator CC
– Photoshop CC
– Bridge CC
– Adobe Acrobat Pro
– Websites (Kentico preferred)
– Microsoft office (Powerpoint, Word and Outlook)
· Extensive experience in pre-press and preparing documents for print.
· Offer training to other staff members where needed.
· The successful applicant will also develop the appropriate range of support technologies where required.
- Degree in graphic design
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-25