Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2017-04-20
CBH Resources IT Administrator Full Time in Cobar NSW
Branch Cobar NSW AU
Providing input into IT strategy and annual IT budget. Logging of IT problems and resolutions using current IT helpdesk support software….
As a IT Administrator at any CBH Resources location – the following are core business expectations
- Provide technical, administrative and/ or other support to enable the business to function at optimum efficiency/ effectiveness
- Support senior functional and process leaders to deliver expected results and provide a value-adding contribution to the overall effort
- Provide a high level of customer service and continue to grow and combine professional learning and experience with work output
- Consider safety, environmental and cost impacts when planning and undertaking work
- Maintain high standards of performance and adopt a proactive approach to OHS issues to ensure compliance with statutory requires and company policies and practices.
- Report all safety hazards/risks and incidents according to site procedures. Maintain a high level of safety awareness and follow all safety procedures.
- Ensure that the before work on equipment the operator has competencies with procedures policies and JSA for correct use.
- Show a committed and conscious effort to site safety at all times. Attend tool box, pre-start and communication days when required.
- Ensure that all activities carried out are to legislative requirements, site policies and standards pertaining to health, safety and hygiene via monitoring regular lead level checks, PPE, workplace inspections and training
- Use a hands-on approach to problem solving and continual organisational change through the identification and implementation of better ways to complete tasks.
- Work to planned production levels, resource requirements and supporting capital projects.
- Ensure close communication and flexibility with the Commercial Manager to allow coordination of all facets of the day-to-day operation of the network system.
- Stick to the issued work plans as prioritised by the Commercial Manager, provide feedback on issues with work and/or plans.
- Responsible for the administration, development and maintenance of corporate network, ensuring optimum network performance and problem resolution when required.
- Monitor standards and procedures and validate the implications of implementing system changes.
- Undertake regular server health checks at planned intervals.
- Provide high-level input to ICT plans, policies and procedures.
- Conduct regular backups of EOPL”s infrastructure and ensure that the backup media is stored and rotated appropriately.
- Conduct regular test restorations of backup data to validate restoration procedures.
- Keep abreast of technology to plan and allow improvements and upgrades to EOPL”s infrastructure. Undertake short and long term planning for PC and LAN requirements.
- Plan and manage replacement of servers with configurations appropriate for required systems and access.
- Ensure that accompanying technical documentation is prepared and updated as changes occur.
- Work in conjunction with external suppliers and/or consultants where required to undertake system upgrades.
- Ensure security of infrastructure, systems and data
- Antivirus and Antispyware software management, including policy orchestration, administration and policy enforcement.
- Providing IT support to computer users within mine site
- Logging of IT problems and resolutions using current IT helpdesk support software
- Liaising with external contractors/suppliers as required
- Providing input into IT strategy and annual IT budget
- Carrying out computer “housekeeping” tasks
- Keeping Intranet site updated as per requests
- Administration of MS Windows based SOE, including Active Directory, Windows upgrade
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Recognise hazards
- Communicate effectively
- Use equipment that is issued for personal protection
- Obtain a LV ticket
- Minimum Four (4) years full-time in working in a similar role.
- Must have hands-on knowledge of Microsoft networking systems including Windows Server 2003, Exchange Server 2003.
- Working technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems, including Windows 2000, Windows 2003 Server, and Windows XP.
- Microsoft”s MCP/MCSA certification in Windows 2000/2003 for Administering Servers and Client Computers