OverviewCBH Group Quality Planning Specialist Full Time in West Perth WA
Branch West Perth WA AU
Quality Planning Specialist
West Perth WA
Intermediate Understanding of supply chain. Shipping year with key stakeholders in the supply chain, with….
The CBH Group is Australia’s largest co-operative and a leader in the Australian grain industry, with operations which extend along the value chain and include grain storage, handling, transport, marketing and processing. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing a safe and rewarding working environment for our people, with a strong culture of developing and enhancing our employees’ capabilities. We invite you to become part of a dynamic, diverse organisation with a bright future.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager and joining the Logistic Leadership team, the Quality Planning Specialist is responsible for developing and managing the annual plan for of stock allocations for all grain commodities, throughout the shipping year. The key factor to successfully develop and implement the plan are Optimising grain quality to meet our customer’s needs.
- Once the annual plan is created, communicate throughout the shipping year with key stakeholders in the supply chain, with special consideration to transport and operational constraints to achieve the optimal cost plan.
- Monitor Customer Requirements over the medium and long term taking into account developing and risky markets.
- Analyse trends in quality to improve accuracy of planning and scheduling
- Develop a Stock Allocations Plan and Forecast for all Export and Domestic Customers on an annual basis that is updated weekly.
- Allocate stock and report through Power BI so Logistics team has a clear view on stock allocations on an annual basis which is updated weekly.
- Monitor and manage quality KPI’s to understand performance
- Gather and Provide feedback from the Logistics team to maintain optimum stock allocation plan
- Liaise with Operational staff to ensure that Quality plan is being executed
Skills and experience
- 10 years relevant industry experience
- Relevant tertiary education
- Demonstrated experience in planning and applying planning principles
- High level ability to model scenarios and work with high levels of data and create plans and schedules.
- Able to understand and report on financial implications of planning and quality management.
- Strong communications skills
- Intermediate level of technical quality skill
- Intermediate Understanding of supply chain
- Competent in in use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Power BI
- Highly organised and able to prioritise activities effectively
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
If this position is right for you, apply before close of business Thursday, 27 April 2017 . Alternatively, for further information please contact Jennie Woods on ph. (08) 9237 9705. To find out more about working at CBH go to http://careers.cbh.com.au/ .
We reserve the right to close this vacancy earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications are received prior.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: West Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-21