OverviewCatholic Education Diocese of Parramatta Administration Officer Part Time in St Andrews NSW
Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta
Branch St Andrews NSW AU
St Andrews NSW
St Andrews College, Marayong is a Catholic systemic co-educational, Years 7 – 12 school which serves the Greater Blacktown local government area….
St Andrews College, Marayong is a Catholic systemic co-educational, Years 7 – 12 school which serves the Greater Blacktown local government area. The College has a junior and senior campus a short distance apart.
The School Support Officer will be employed 5 days per week, 50 hours per fortnight.
Criteria * be committed to the Church’s mission in Catholic Education
* have demonstrated skills in working independently, and as a member of the administration team.
* have demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office suite
* have experience with FACES (School Management System) or be prepared to attend training.
* experience with Telstra Integrated Messaging System (TIMS) or be prepared to attend training
* experience with eSchool preferable
* Current First Aid Certificate
Further Information Name: Julie-ann Sabine
Email: [email protected]
Document(s) relevant to the position
- Role Description
Send application to The Principal.
Please email your application to: –
Applications close at 9:00am on Friday 28th April 2017.
« Back to search results
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Saint Andrews, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-25