OverviewCarlton & United Breweries Senior Payroll Specialist Contract in Victoria
Carlton & United Breweries
Branch VIC AU
Senior Payroll Specialist
Strong EA and award interpretation experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment. With this in mind, we require someone who has solid payroll experience…
Senior Payroll Specialist
Apply now Job no: 745255
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: VIC Metro
Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) is one of Australia’s most iconic companies. We locally brew some of Australia’s most famous beers including Victoria Bitter, Carlton Draught, Pure Blonde, Great Northern, Matilda Bay and ciders including Strongbow, Mercury and Bulmers, as well as distribute some of the world’s leading international brands including Corona, Stella Artois and Budweiser.
Joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. We are a part of AB InBev , the largest and only truly global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world . We are committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people in more places and focussed on bringing people and cultures together through our brands and experiences.
CUB is currently seeking an experienced Senior Payroll Specialist who can provide support to both our monthly and fortnightly payrolls on a fixed term full time basis.
Working closely with both the Senior Monthly & Senior Fortnightly Payroll Specialists, responsibilities will include providing support across both of these payrolls whilst these team members are involved in ongoing project work.
What you contribute
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Strong payroll knowledge and experience at a senior level across both award and salaried payrolls
- Strong EA and award interpretation experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Relevant system experience in both payroll and T&A (preferably PeopleSoft, SAP and Kronos)
- Sound numeracy skills and immaculate attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite, specifically MS Excel
- Tertiary qualification in HR, Finance or related discipline will be highly regarded
Who you are
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- A strong ability to prioritise, work to strict schedules and to meet inflexible deadlines
- An ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a professional and responsible manner
- Strong communication skills(both verbally and written) and a natural customer focus
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and show initiative, as well as working comfortably within a team
The Payroll team is comprised of six team members, both part and full time, delivering payroll services across multiple sites nationally. It is a fast paced environment, paying employees on both a fortnightly and monthly frequency in accordance with multiple EBA’s and awards, as well as common law employment contracts.
With this in mind, we require someone who has solid payroll experience at a senior level, across both award and salaried payrolls, preferably in a manufacturing environment. The focus of this role will be to provide support to both the Senior Monthly & Senior Fortnightly Payroll Specialists across both of these payrolls whilst these team members are involved in ongoing project work.
What we offer
Learn on the job. Jump in at the deep-end. Dream big!
At CUB, our greatest strength is our people. We recruit people who can be better than ourselves and retain people by allowing them to grow at their own pace, providing training opportunities and offering a safe environment where they will be rewarded for their contributions. To learn more, visit CUB – Our 10 principles .
Join one of the world’s largest consumer packaged goods companies where opportunity awaits. Apply now!
Advertised: 18 Apr 2017 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 14 May 2017 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Victoria, TX, US
Posted on: 2017-04-18