OverviewCalvary National ICT Network Engineer Full Time in New South Wales
Branch NSW AU
National ICT Network Engineer
New South Wales
Configuring and installing client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network and telecommunication systems. Permanent Full Time….
Permanent Full Time
About the role
This role will deal with all Calvary’s business streams, Public and Private Hospitals, Aged Care and Community Services and ensuring Systems supported by National ICT suit the needs of each service. Each Business Stream and Site will vary on the services they provide eg Acute, Sub-Acute, Aged Care, Home Care Services, Maternity, Mental Health, Rehab, ICU, etc therefore the understanding of Health Care Business Processes will be desirable. This position will be based at Canberra and report to ICT Infrastructure Operations Manager.
- Configure and setup Cisco Firewalls, Remote Citrix Access and Security appliances for access to vital business applications
- Design, setup and configure complex switching environments
- Design, setup and configure complex wireless networking that supports open or secured access and the ability to support voice and video applications
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Local Area Networking
- Assist in the design of multi-server environments including IP address schemes, DNS, WINS, Ether-Channel (Bonding), etc.
- Configuring and installing client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network and telecommunication systems.
- Maintaining multi-site network operations and software applications, operating systems and regular Maintenance.
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Responding to enquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
- Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Provide after hours On-Call assistance on an as needs basis
What are we looking for?
- CCNA at a minimum or extensive experience
- Experience with Cisco wireless networks
- Experience with Cisco ISE (Identity Services Engine)
- Design and documentation
- Monitoring network performance
- Routing, switching and firewall configuration
- VOIP / QoS experience
- Capacity management and auditing
- Vendor management – Telstra
- Proven analytical, planning and project management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Understanding of project management principles and methods
- Able to strategically manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable with a dynamic, fast paced work environment
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Proven ability to transfer skills to Fellow Team members in a timely and effective manner
- A strong commitment to the philosophy and mission of LCM Health Care
- Experience in the Private or Public Health Care sector
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, or an industry related field of study.
- Experience with Cisco Prime Infrastructure and APIC-EM
- Experience with Citrix CloudBridge and SD-WAN optimisation appliances
- Sophos email appliances and web proxies
Calvary is proud to be recognised as a leader in gender equality. We offer paid parental leave, salary packaging, career progression and training and skills development. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a leading Catholic health care organisation.
Calvary is a national Catholic provider of health, community and aged care services operating in six states and territories. Our services include public and private hospital care, acute and sub-acute care, home care services and retirement and aged care services, in both rural and metropolitan areas. Calvary employs over 11,000 employees.
How to apply?
Please submit your updated resume and cover letter via Calvary Careers (Ref ID 14932) by Friday 21 April 2017. No agencies please.
Essential: Do you have unlimited rights to live and work in Australia?
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-16