OverviewCalvary Maintenance Manager Full Time in South Australia
Branch SA AU
A hands on role, the Maintenance Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of Calvary’s maintenance services including corrective and preventative…
Permanent Full Time
Calvary North Adelaide Hospital
$97,000.00 Per Annum
- Join one of Australia’s leading health and aged care providers
- Permanent full time position
- Excellent salary packaging options available
About the role
The Maintenance Manager reports to the Chief Executive Officer at Calvary North Adelaide Hospital and is responsible for the Maintenance Department. A hands on role, the Maintenance Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of Calvary’s maintenance services including corrective and preventative maintenance programs, projects, biomedical services and ensuring compliance to statutory regulations and Codes of Practice.
- Manage the day to day operation of the Maintenance Department -Building, Equipment and Services ensuring a high level of maintenance is maintained throughout the hospital
- Control department budgets and costs
- Develop and maintains a strategic plan which identifies short and long term objectives, appropriate strategies and performance indicators
Skills and Experience
- Qualification and experience in an appropriate trade (plumbing, electrical, mechanical)
- Sound knowledge and understanding of relevant Statutory Regulations, Codes of Practice and OHS regulations
- Sound knowledge and understanding of total quality improvement principals and the practical application to improve customer service
- Proven ability to manage staff in the delivery of services
- Sound financial management skills
Calvary is proud to be recognized as a leader in gender equality. We offer paid parental leave, salary packaging, career progression and training and skills development. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a leading Catholic health care organization.
Calvary is a national Catholic provider of health, community and aged care services operating in six states and territories. Our services include public and private hospital care, acute and sub-acute care, home care services and retirement and aged care services in both rural and metropolitan areas. Calvary employs over 11,000 employees.
How to apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter via Calvary Careers (Ref ID 14869). Calvary does not accept unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Essential: Do you have a qualification and/or relevant experience in an appropriate trade (plumbing, electrical, mechanical)?
Essential: Do you have proven ability to manage staff in the delivery of services?
Desirable: Do you have experience in the health sector?
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , South Australia, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-20