OverviewBupa Australia Reception & Concierge Contract in Perth WA
Branch Perth WA AU
Reception & Concierge
Customer Service, Health & Wellness, Bupa Medical Visa Services. 3 Month Fixed Term TBC….
Job no: 3 Month Fixed Term TBC
Work type: Fixed Term
Location: WA – Perth CBD
Categories: Customer Service, Health & Wellness, Bupa Medical Visa Services
Who are BUPA?
Quite simply, we are extraordinary. BUPA are a world leading health & care group with over 21,000 people in Australia and New Zealand and a global presence in 190 countries! Our purpose it to help people live longer, healthier and happier lives. We’re making a difference in health & care through our leading health insurance, general insurance, our modern Dental clinics, Bupa Optical stores and our first Bupa GP clinics, with more on the way. As well as personalised care at over 65 Bupa Aged Care Homes.
At BUPA our people are transforming and making a difference in the world of health & care.
The Receptionist is responsible for dealing with all types of enquiries and as the first point of contact for our customers, will provide advice and support both face to face and over the telephone.
The Receptionist will have combined responsibility for concierge duties and general receptionist duties relating to the efficient processing of visa applications.
This position is a 3 month full time contract, working a rotating roster between 8am and 6pm M-F. Shift times are 8am – 4pm, 9am – 5pm and 10am – 6pm. Following the 3 months, there is a view to ongoing casual.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Provide first level information and instructions including directing Visa Applicant/s to scan referral letters and to the initial Waiting Room
- Conduct ID /Security Check as per BMVS process
- Payment handling (EFTPOS/cheques)
- Complete data entry into e-medical system
- Determine which services Visa Applicants are required to complete (x-ray, doctor and/or nurse)
- Provide support to the Practice Manager in centre management duties, in adherence to regulatory, SLA compliance and clinical quality and safety
You will be a leader in customer service and administration, and be inspired and driven by the opportunity to work with a global leader in health care that is on the path towards an exciting transformation and growth.
You will have:
- Experience as a receptionist with a focus on process and adherence to standards
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Display a professional and friendly manner over the telephone and face to face
- Time management skills and ability to work within a structured process
Bupa believes in hiring the best talent in the market. We are known for our vibrant, high performing and incredibly rewarding workplace, and we take pride in creating exceptional and meaningful work experiences, encouraging innovation, delivering award winning benefits to our employees and being involved with our communities.
Advertised: 13 Apr 2017 4:00 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 01 May 2017 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-14