OverviewBunnings Warehouse Team Member Receptionist / Administrator [Retail] – Melville Warehouse, WA – Full Time Full Time in Perth WA
Branch Perth WA AU
Team Member Receptionist / Administrator [Retail] – Melville Warehouse, WA – Full Time
Health and Wellness plan. If you’re driven by putting a smile on a customers face and enjoy helping others, you should like working as part of the Bunnings team…
If you’re driven by putting a smile on a customers face and enjoy helping others, you should like working as part of the Bunnings team. As a team member at Bunnings, you will work in an informal environment that has retained a family feel. You will have the autonomy to make decisions, not have to work to many rules and have some fun along the way.
Relevant experience is helpful, but it’s your attitude and values that are the most important.
Receptionists are the first point of contact with our customers who call and you will play a critical role in representing the Bunnings brand and providing customers with a great shopping experience.
What you can expect to do:
- Manage reception and respond to calls
- Coordinate in store events
- Support the management team
- Mail in/out
- Office administration, including filing, photocopying and preparing mail outs.
- Ad hoc duties
What we need from you:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for customer service
- Attention to detail and a high level of organisational skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- An ability to work in and contribute to a team;
- An ability to work a seven day roster
- You may also be required to work in other departments when required.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to actively support the local community
- Team member and spouse discount
- Career opportunities
- Health and Wellness plan
- Having your ideas listened to
- Discounts with corporate partners
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2015-10-22