OverviewBT Financial Group Workforce Planner Full Time in Sydney Central Business District NSW
BT Financial Group
Branch Sydney Central Business District NSW AU
Sydney Central Business District NSW
The Contact Centre currently services a broad range of BTFG’s products including:. It is responsible for the provision of inbound contact centre services, lead…
BT Customer Relations (CR), a contact centre, forms part of the Platforms & Operations business within BT Financial Group (BTFG). CR comprises around 330 employees nationally, with sites located in Sydney CBD, Brisbane and Adelaide. It is responsible for the provision of inbound contact centre services, lead generation and retention.
The Contact Centre currently services a broad range of BTFG’s products including: BT Wrap and Asgard Platforms, Retail and Corporate Superannuation, General Investments, Margin Lending and Life, General Insurance and Claims.
Our aim is to delight our customers by making it easy for them to do business with us. We want to drive advocacy through the multi-channel servicing of customer enquiries, and pro-active outbound customer contact. To enable this, we require a highly motivated and engaged workforce; with best in class Contact Centre practices. With over 2 million customer interactions every year, we play a valuable role representing and reflecting the customer back into the broader BTFG business. Due to internal movements, a unique opportunity now exists for a Workforce Planner to join the team!
You will be responsible for analysis of volumes, historical data and other inputs in order to provide accurate workload and FTE budgets, forecasts, rosters and schedules to enable the organisation to achieve the required strategic outcomes. Your key accountabilities will include but not be limited to:
- Creating business intelligence to consult the contact centres on current and future impacts, patterns and trends.
- The configuration of our Workforce Management System
- Long range and tactical forecasting volumes, AHT to create call patterns, months out to reforecasting intraday.
- Build schedules and rostering in activities such as leave, meetings, coaching sessions and training that optimise workforce efficiency
- On day of operations, ensuring correct staffing levels are maintained
- Maintain integrity of workforce management system by accurate and timely administration
- Coordinate unplanned activities
- Accurate management of FTE information.
- Provide recruitment and training recommendations
- Report on Key Resourcing Indicators and suggest areas for improvement
- Provide analysis and report on actual results and variances to forecast and plan data
- Workflow Management – Work closely with team managers to ensure the efficient use of workflows thus maximizing service levels.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a workforce planning role
- End to end Workforce Planning experience
- Knowledge of contact centre and telephony terminology
- Advanced excel capabilities
- Workforce Management System experience
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
Westpac Group is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-14