OverviewBrookfield GIS Accounts Payable Officer Contract in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Accounts Payable Officer
With a combined team of over 900 people in Australia and New Zealand, Brookfield GIS inspires better business performance across its client’s real estate…
WHO WE ARE:
Brookfield Global Integrated Solutions (Brookfield GIS) is a leading provider of real estate management services, facilities management services, project delivery services, and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 900 people in Australia and New Zealand, Brookfield GIS inspires better business performance across its client’s real estate portfolios by developing and implementing real estate and facilities management strategies.
We manage approximately 8.5 million square metres of client portfolios across 10,000 locations in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, Australian Capital Territory and Auckland, New Zealand
The Accounts Payable Officer will manage subcontractor finical accounts and process invoices for the Client’s direct vendors and Brookfield GIS. They will be responsible for the clear, concise and timely dissemination of accounts payable policies and procedures and will promptly and accurately process payments and cheque requests. The Accounts Payable Officer will support internal and external stakeholders for invoice and account queries.
This is a fixed term contract role of 6 months with possible extension based on site with the Client at North Ryde, Sydney. Full Time or Part Time option available.
- Timely and accurate processing of invoices
- Ensure delivery of financial services to client in accordance with collaborative principles of contract
- Assist Facilities Team with invoicing and payment queries for Client vendors
- Attend to client enquiries
- Assist Facilities Administrator with monthly client billing
- Perform as an effective and active team member to promote and support the team
COMPETENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrated experience working in an Accounts Payable role
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated business planning and high-level financial knowledge and skills
- Proficient in desktop applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible/ innovative approach to problems and opportunities
WHY JOIN BROOKFIELD GIS?
Brookfield GIS is rapidly expanding and we are looking for high performers to join and grow our business. Our people are our greatest asset and we believe in attracting, developing and retaining the highest calibre. ‘Stepping Up’ is our innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help our team manage their careers, so if you think you can step up to the challenge and be a part of a dynamic team, then get in touch.
Brookfield GIS is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and minority groups are encouraged to apply.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-20