OverviewBlackwoods National Supply Chain Planning Manager – Greystanes Full Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
National Supply Chain Planning Manager – Greystanes
Execution of Supply Chain strategies. Created opportunity for a National Supply Chain. Planning Manager to join our Supply Chain department at….
As part of the Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety group, Blackwoods is Australia’s leading supplier of industrial and safety products. We believe in providing outstanding service to our customers through outstanding people.
We have an exciting newly created opportunity for a National Supply Chain Planning Manager to join our Supply Chain department at Greystanes.
You will be responsible for managing the Supply Chain planning process for a given Category to ensure efficient planning and purchasing flow of products, maximise stock availability and inventory efficiency across the Blackwoods network.
You will also be responsible for:
- Effective participation in monthly range planning meeting with clear actions
- Monthly Category SC KPI dashboard preparation and publication
- Manage staff including selection, direction setting, feedback and coaching, performance management, rewards and recognition and development in adherence to the PDP process
- Responsible for Supply Chain analytics for the Category including developing analytical and reporting capabilities to improve Supply Chain performance and overall business outcomes
- Effective liaison with Merchandising team to provide relevant information on future range activities (new product introductions, deletions, conversions) as well as marketing campaigns in a timely manner
- Ensure adherence to Category range and stock replenishment policies and rules
- Review of buy-ins and provide feedback to Merch team on merits of stocking
- Ensure the efficiency of replenishment/ordering process to meet business requirements whilst optimising freight costs
- Review inventory profiles so as to identify slow moving and obsolete stocks (SLOBs) and agree action plan for managing/reducing SLOBs and write-offs
- Prepare monthly report for inclusion in National S&OP Supply pack
- Ensure forecast exceptions are actioned in a timely manner before approval of purchase requisitions
- Identify process improvement opportunities, gain required approval and implement
- Promote best practices and contribute to development and execution of Supply Chain strategies
As our successful candidate you will possess detailed knowledge of inventory systems and replenishment methodologies coupled with leadership and people management experience Performance management. Having high attention to detail and superior time management skills are key to thriving in this opportunity. Tertiary Qualifications in a relevant discipline such as business, supply chain or other related disciplines would be highly advantageous.
Visit the Blackwoods website at www.blackwoods.com.au for an overview of our comprehensive product range.
WIS promotes and adheres to the policies and practices of diversity
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-14