OverviewBig W Store 2IC | Miranda | BIG W Full Time in New South Wales
Branch NSW AU
Store 2IC | Miranda | BIG W
New South Wales
Humility, curiosity, service and teamwork. Analyse customer service metrics to identify opportunities and take action to improve store performance….
What we’re like
BIG W’s best and most valued asset is its team of 22,000 passionate people in Australia and Asia. We believe the most vital ingredient to driving our business success is our people and we aim to empower every individual to make a positive contribution, extend career skills and ultimately maximise their potential.
• Come on a transformational journey with us today
• Gain unparalleled business experience and exposure
• Project manage store initiatives to deliver desired outcomes
The Store 2IC role offers an exciting opportunity to assist the Store Manager in leading and motivating the team while achieving store productivity goals and delivering great customer experiences.
• Analyse customer service metrics to identify opportunities and take action to improve store performance
• Manage team members in their daily work, ensuring they meet deadlines and deliverables
• Collaborate with the Store Leadership team to enhance culture, customer experience and store performance
You will have previous experience leading a large retail team, preferably in a big box retail environment and will need to be available to be rostered across the seven days of trade.
• People leadership
• Commercial acumen to maximise sales while managing costs
• Ability to work with a team to implement and maintain operational processes
• Humility, curiosity, service and teamwork
About BIG W
For over 50 years BIG W has been the trusted backstop of Australian households. We have clothed Australian families, furnished Australian homes and filled Australian toy boxes. We opened our first store on the outskirts of Newcastle in New South Wales in 1964 and have 185 stores operating across Australia today.
BIG W is proud to provide Australian shoppers with a broad range of quality general merchandise products at low prices. From women’s, men’s and children’s clothing and shoes to homewares, electronics, pet food, cleaning items, party goods, toys and books, BIG W is a popular one-stop-shop for customers seeking great design, brands and value across the country.
Want to join BIG W? Apply now or head along to www.bigw.com.au/careers to discover more!
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-22