OverviewBHP Billiton Organisational Change Management Specialist | Technology | 6 months Fixed Term Temporay in Western Australia
Branch WA AU
Organisational Change Management Specialist | Technology | 6 months Fixed Term
This coupled with your excellent writing and presentation skills will be the key to your success. Join our new Technology team expansion….
Join our new Technology team expansion
Our Vision is to enable a fully integrated and highly automated business from resource to market. BHP Billiton’s global Technology team is the coming together of a dedicated, innovative team focused on identifying and implementing new ways of raising standards and improving productivity, safety and environmental impact. We will be first to embrace new technologies such as VR, Drones, automation and everything in between to lead our industry globally.
About the Opportunity
We are currently seeking an Organisational Change Management and Communications Specialist who will become a key member of our OCM and Communications Team.
You will be leading and driving organisational change management and communications activities across the Operations & Infrastructure to ensure that the introduction of any new or significantly changed Technology services into the business community are conducted in such a way as to ensure stable operations for Technology and a smooth transition for the business, thus maximising value for BHP Billiton.
You will be instrumental in developing and deploying this capability, working collaboratively across all areas of the Global Technology Function:
- Work with key business representatives for the Specialist’s area to understand and minimise resistance to change and disruption to the business, whilst still supporting rapid adoption of new or changed services.
- Support the tools and techniques necessary for successful adoption of new or changed services by the business, in order to achieve envisioned value.
- Work with the Technology teams developing new or changed services to ensure chances of successful adoption are maximised.
- Support the development of a communications strategy for Technology Operations & Infrastructure (Tech Ops)
You will have demonstrated experience and success in driving or implementing change programs across large, global organisations with diverse workforces. In addition, you should be comfortable managing a wide variety of stakeholders and have expertise in targeted stakeholder mapping, communications planning and delivery of change accelerators. This coupled with your excellent writing and presentation skills will be the key to your success.
You should have the ability to work and be comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. You will be sought by peers and management as a source of change management expertise. You should have a deep understanding of the mining or resources industry and experience of delivering change programs in a similar environment
To be successful you will need to have:
- At least 5 years relevant post-qualification experience (i.e. preferably in mining within an IT Operational function)
- Experience in OCM and Communications in large and complex mining environment
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and influence people, employing appropriate communication styles that reflect the BHP Billiton Code of Business Conduct
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and build relationships with people at all levels in a diverse and globally dispersed virtual team environment
- Ability to manage large number of inputs and effectively prioritise high value-added / high risk issues for attention
- Exposure/experience in safety ideally in the Mining or the Resources Industry
- Experience with PROSCI or similar OCM methodologies
- Experience with ServiceNow (or familiarity with similar ITSM tools)
- Experience in driving continuous improvement and cost effectiveness initiatives
What we offer you
At BHP Billiton, we will provide you an environment to:
- be autonomous and support (you) to use initiative;
- be accountable and performance driven;
- work flexibly with a focus on outcomes, not hours;
- problem-solve collaboratively together;
- Activate your improvement mindset, experimentation and agile learning.
Supporting a diverse workforce
- BHP Billiton value and respect employees, offering an inclusive and diverse environment where you’ll experience:
- dedicated leadership and female mentoring programs;
- 18 weeks paid parental leave;
- state-of-the-art facilities with WiFi enabled indoor and outdoor spaces collaboration and versatility;
- parents room.
Join our Technology expansion
Take the next steps in pioneering your technology career and being a part of our Tech revolution.
For further information check www.bhpbilliton.com/techrevolution or to immediately apply go to www./careers.bhpbilliton.com/cw/en/job/789065/technology-revolution
BHP Billiton is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability and Indigenous Australians.
About BHP Billiton
At BHP Billiton, our products are the essential building blocks of progress, fuelling change that lifts the living standards of millions of people around the world. Across our global operations, we are committed to working in ways that are true to Our BHP Billiton Charter values of Sustainability, Integrity, Respect, Performance, Simplicity and Accountability. Learn more about working at BHP Billiton and the exciting career opportunities that exist for professionals, undergraduates and graduates on our website: http://www.bhpbilliton.com/our-approach/work-with-us
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: , WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-15