OverviewBethanie Group Occupational Thpist Part Time in Eaton WA
Branch Eaton WA AU
Bethanie provides services to our customers in residential and community settings and is supported by a full time Therapy Services Manager….
Bethanie Fields – Eaton
Hours per Week
We are seeking an Occupational Therapist to join our dynamic Therapy team and assist with our Pain Clinics at Bethanie Fields based in Eaton.
The Bethanie Group is the largest not for profit provider of aged care services and retirement villages in Western Australia, providing over 60 years of professional care services between Geraldton and Bunbury. With a company size of around 1700 people across 24 locations, we are a diverse and complex business.
A permanent part-time opportunity exists for an Occupational Therapist to join our team at Bethanie Fields located in the leafy suburb of Eaton. This role offers an estimated 23 hours per week and is flexible to work between 4 or 5 days a week. Flexibility to work between school hours is also an option.
This role will support both the Pain Clinic and the Therapy Team based at the aged facility. Bethanie provides services to our customers in residential and community settings and is supported by a full time Therapy Services Manager. Our Therapy team consists of Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists who work collaboratively with skilled Therapy Assistants to improve quality of life for Bethanie’s customers.
- Complete therapy assessments and respond to clinical referrals
- Plan and implement individual or group therapeutic activities, whilst working with the multidisciplinary team to maintain an effective referral system and co-ordinate therapy implementation within a Residential Aged Care environment.
- Direct and co-ordinate therapy implementation by Therapy assistants and support staff
- Maintain appropriate clinical documentation and information systems
- Willingness to uphold the vision, mission and values of The Bethanie Group
- Current Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) registration as an Occupational Therapist
- Previous experience within the Aged Care industry desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both verbal and written form
- Demonstrated caseload management and time management skills
- Ability to work within a multi-skilled team
- Current Police Clearance, or willingness to apply for one
At Bethanie, we recognise that our employees are central to the culture and success of our organisation and we are committed to being an employer of choice
- Employee benefits including Salary Packaging up to $15,899pa. Salary Packaging allows you to pay for your expenses with money from your salary before tax is taken out. Pay less tax, and your take home pay increases
- Strong focus on organisational culture within an enthusiastic team environment – You’re Among Friends
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Flexible working conditions
- Employee Benefits including JB Hi-Fi discounts and Health Insurance benefits
Please Apply before the closing date. We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date. If you require any further information please contact our Careers team on 13 11 51.
We respectfully request agencies not to forward unsolicited resumes unless requested.
Essential: Do you hold valid work rights to work within Australia?
Essential: Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Eaton, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-24