OverviewBenetas Customer Service Officer – Broughton Hall Full Time in Victoria
Branch VIC AU
Customer Service Officer – Broughton Hall
Generous salary packaging arrangements including meals and entertainment benefits. Customer Service Officer….
Customer Service Officer
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced and motivated administrator to join the friendly Benetas team at Broughton Hall. In this dynamic role you will enjoy providing administrative support functions for the site and a “front of house” customer service approach to residents, families, visitors and staff of the facility. If you are seeking a homely community environment, with a team of very supportive staff, then look no further.
• Excellent training, development and career opportunities
• Work/life balance
• Varied role with excellent opportunities to grow your skills and career
• Generous salary packaging arrangements including meals and entertainment benefits
• Skilled in time management
• compassionate towards the elderly
• Fluent in your written and verbal communication skills
• Efficient in computer programs such as MS Office
• Experienced in business administration
• Provide a high level of business administrative support
• Deliver friendly and helpful service to clients and team members
• Be the first point of contact to staff, visitors and families
• Work with an enthusiastic team in a supportive community environment
• Assist the facility manager with administration to a high standard
Benetas was established in 1948 when a small group of volunteers from the Anglican Diocese of Melbourne responded to the urgent need to provide care and support to older Victorians. More than 65 years later we now operate as a not-for-profit organisation, providing care to more than 4,000 clients and their families.
Benetas has over 1,400 staff and 400 dedicated volunteers, who provide a full range of services including residential aged care, housing and home support and nursing services for people of all ages.
To view the position description and apply please visit:
Ph: (03) 9095 1500
Benetas, Working in Good Company
Founded by the Anglican Diocese of Melbourne in 1948
Benetas is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Police Check Applies
Only Australian permanent residents or those with an unrestricted work visa may apply.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , VIC, AU
Posted on: 2015-04-11