OverviewBendigo & Adelaide Bank Senior Customer Service Officer Full Time in Queensland
Bendigo & Adelaide Bank
Branch QLD AU
Senior Customer Service Officer
You will actively assist the team with complex customer enquiries and transactions and ensure that exceptional customer service is provided to assist our…
As a Senior Customer Service Officer at [Location ] you will be the face of our business, leading the way with our unique philosophy. You will actively assist the team with complex customer enquiries and transactions and ensure that exceptional customer service is provided to assist our customers achieve their financial goals.
As a result, you will need excellent inter-personal and communication skills to assist the team resolve complex customer enquiries.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Identifying and referring Business Lending opportunities
- Providing assistance to team members with any difficult or complex customer inquires.
- Ensuring the branch accountable items are maintained and balanced monthly in line with group procedures.
- Ensuring that the ATM is balanced and maintained daily.
- Ensuring all Bank administrative procedures are followed at all times.
- Ensuring the effective and efficient operation of the branch in the absence of the Branch Manager.
- Ensuring a thorough knowledge of branch security (Adherence to the relevant procedures and guidelines).
- Utilising the full range of bank services e.g. Superannuation, Financial Planning, Lending, refer customers as appropriate
- Providing financial services (including advice on relevant products and services to suit customer needs as authorised by the Bank by way of an Authorisation to Provide Financial Product Advice).
- Enhancing the prospects for customers to build their futures by identifying and capitalising on opportunities to enhance customer relationships.
- Working within a diverse team and contribute to creating a rewarding work environment.
- Ensure cash is balanced daily.
- Prompt and accurate processing of transactions.
- Performing general administrative duties on a routine and as required basis.
- Adhere to Bank policy and procedures at all times.
- Undertake Learning & Development courses to perform role in line with bank and regulatory requirements.
Key Competencies Required:
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
- Proven experience in a service role.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Excellent rapport building skills.
- High standard of product knowledge.
- Ensure a thorough knowledge of branch security (Adherence to the relevant procedures and guidelines).
- Cash handling experience.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Technical knowledge or ability to learn Branch Delivery Systems and Customer Service Systems
For further information regarding this position and a copy of the position description, please contact:
- Name: Rose Febo
- Phone: 07 3017 0100
- E-Mail: [email protected]
You are encouraged to notify your Line Manager of your intention to apply prior to submitting your application on line.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , QLD, AU
Posted on: 2016-05-26