OverviewBendigo & Adelaide Bank Customer Service Officer | Redbank, Brisbane West Full Time in Brisbane QLD
Bendigo & Adelaide Bank
Branch Brisbane QLD AU
Customer Service Officer | Redbank, Brisbane West
Experience in banking and finance industry is a plus but certainly not essential. Work for a bank with a great point of difference….
Work for a bank with a great point of difference
Bendigo Bank’s aim is to be Australia’s leading customer connected Bank. Our strength comes from our focus on the success of our customers, people, partners and communities and we respect and respond to the unique differences. We have more than 6,500 employees, who serve about 1.5 million customers in more than 600 branches Australia-wide.
About the role and location
Our Customer Service Officers lead the way in our branches with our unique philosophy. They listen to customers and find solutions to help them achieve their financial goals. As a team they are focussed on working collaboratively to achieve targets and goals. They are responsible for providing effective & efficient service to branch customers in a dynamic, diverse environment.
The Redbank team, based in Western Brisbane are a smaller experienced team. We have a full-time permanent position and a rotating roster of ½ day Saturdays.
We are looking for someone who is truly passionate about exceptional customer service and who:
- Extensive experience in a customer service environment
- Sales experience with KPI’s and targets
- A strong desire to find solutions that meet customer needs
- An ability to confidently talk to customers face to face or over the telephone
- Be a values driven and career orientated person
- Have a willingness to be actively involved in local community engagement activities that make a difference
- Be team player in a dynamic branch team environment
- Experience in banking and finance industry is a plus but certainly not essential.
What we offer
- Extensive training and coaching to ensure your ongoing success in the role
- As part of a national organisation we are able to offer exciting careers paths within the Bendigo Bank Group
- A range of staff benefits: discounts on bank products and services, share offers, flexible work options, and excellent learning and development programs
- Penalty rates for Saturdays
We recognise the importance of diversity and continually strive to provide an inclusive work environment where people are treated with respect, feel valued and can achieve success. We believe our success depends on the commitment, integrity and skill of our staff.
Please note due to the high volume of applications, the position may be closed early.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-16