OverviewBell People Quality Systems Engineer Full Time in Melbourne VIC
Branch Melbourne VIC AU
Quality Systems Engineer
Specific industry experience in pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech or relevant industry with specific GMP, GEP, TGA and FDA knowledge. About the Company….
About the Company
Operating as a rapidly growing and dynamic global FMCG organisation that develops, manufacturers and markets and range of products for the FMCG industry worldwide, our client is now seeking a Quality Systems Engineer for their health care manufacturing site. Reporting to the Engineering & Systems Manager, you will be responsible for providing the systems and quality expertise needed to support the engineering group.
About the Role
- Conduct quality audits of projects and quality systems documentation to facilitate continuous improvement
- Report on key Engineering & project team KPI’s including change systems, quality actions & quality system documentation.
- Contribute to Quality review meetings
- Participate in resolving quality actions and managing risks associated with the Engineering & project team.
- Review & update quality documentation to ensure project engineering outcomes comply with GMP & GEP standards.
- Engage key stakeholders in cross functional teams such as quality, validation and manufacturing through quality reviews, feedback & suggestions.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in Engineering or Science with engineering being highly desirable.
- Specific industry experience in pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech or relevant industry with specific GMP, GEP, TGA and FDA knowledge.
- Strong experience in project documentation & operational & quality systems within engineering.
- Previous experience & knowledge in process mapping/continuous improvement from a documentation quality prospective.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence key internal stakeholders.
To apply for this role, please click the APPLY NOW button. Alternatively for further information, please call Melissa Tuli or Sue Campbell on 1300 793 994 for further information.
Note – Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-15