OverviewBeaumont Consulting Corporate Partnerships Assistant Part Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Corporate Partnerships Assistant
Mosman location, right off Military road. P/T permanent seeking a professional to join this international charity based in Mosman, Sydney….
Short Description: P/T permanent seeking a professional to join this international charity based in Mosman, Sydney.
Full Job Description
• Exciting opportunity to be part of a rewarding and engaging social enterprise
- P/T hours, minimum 21 hours per week
- Mosman location, right off Military road
- Small supportive and friendly team
- Fantastic opportunity to use your skills for a very worthy cause
About the organisation
SeeBeyondBorders is a non-profit social enterprise that provides children in Cambodia with access to quality teaching and learning at school. They train Khmer primary teachers, develop school infrastructure and support local families educating their children. Their vision is of Cambodian children empowered by education. SeeBeyondBorders are registered as a charity in Australia and the United Kingdom and operate as a registered international non-government organisation in Cambodia.
About the role
As a Corporate Partnerships assistant in Sydney:
• Responsible for conducting prospect research to identify key target corporate and mid-tier organisations, charitable foundations and other potential funding entities.
• Prospect via telemarketing and email campaigns in order to achieve KPI’s of booked meetings and event participation.
• Utilise and manage the SeeBeyondBorders Salesforce database.
• Ensuring all prospect information is entered into the database and the database is kept clean.
• Using database to complete eDM campaigns as requested.
• Record keeping and reporting of personal contact and achievement statistics
• Provide leads to SBB BDMs
• Track leads generated, and provide regular reporting
The role reports to the General Manager and works with the small friendly head office team based in Sydney. You will research and generate leads that will in future develop into long term viable sponsors of the organisation. You will have exceptional communication skills with the ability to build rapport and engage at all levels, have strong database experience and be energetic and enthusiastic about achieving set goals.
Skills and Attributes
To be considered you MUST have:
• Demonstrated experience in research
• Prospect research with an understanding/knowledge of the corporate/business landscape in Australia
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work effectively with others
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Capacity to take initiative in order to achieve goals, with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Ability to work collaboratively in a small team environment as well as autonomously
• Strong time management and organisational skills
• Competency in Microsoft office suite and database programs experience
Don’t delay! This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your experience in fundraising and make your mark very worthwhile cause!
If you are an energetic, professional, tenacious and values driven professional we want to hear from you!
To be considered for this role apply now by sending a covering letter outlining how your experience and skills would be a good match along with an updated resume to [email protected]
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2015-03-03