OverviewBDO Risk Advisory Services – Cadet Part Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Risk Advisory Services – Cadet
Joining the BDO Risk & Advisory Services team as a Cadet will give you the opportunity to experience an exciting role that will give you visibility to our…
BDO is the world’s fifth largest full service audit, tax and advisory firm, with the depth and breadth of services and expertise capable of delivering on all of our clients’ needs. We realise that no two organisations are the same, and what we value most is the relationships we develop with our clients as we work with them to deliver on their distinctively different needs.
Being a Cadet with BDO means you get to experience an open-door culture, build relationships with clients and expand your network nationally. You have the chance to get involved in real client work immediately, being supported by your partners and team every step of the way.
A career at BDO gives you the flexibility to learn and grow. A cadetship with BDO allows you to apply what you learn in theory and put it into practice at work. Once you graduate with your university degree you will already have years of on-the-job experience. We provide you with the room you need to grow personally and professionally but most of all, we make sure that you don’t compromise the individual you are in order to have an awesome career.
About the Role
Joining the BDO Risk & Advisory Services team as a Cadet will give you the opportunity to experience an exciting role that will give you visibility to our client portfolio which includes an exciting range of businesses, operating in industries such as government, healthcare, education, financial services and not for profit.
This role is anticipated to be 2 full (7.5 hour) days each week with the flexibility to work 3 days a week where university demands (assignments / lectures) allow. The successful candidate also has the option to work 5 days a week during university holidays.
• In your first or second year of University studying a business related degree (can include subject areas of IT, risk management, strategy etc.)
• Available to start work on a casual part-time basis from March 2015
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven academic achievement
• Previous customer focused work experience is ideal (but not essential), accounting or non accounting related
• Demonstrated involvement in extracurricular activities
• Commercial awareness, problem solving and teamwork skills
• Proactive, and demonstrates initiative
• Confident, personable willing and motivated to learn and develop your skills
• Working closely with your team
• Regular interaction with clients to develop a sounds udnerstanding of their business and its processes
• Completing work procedures across a variety of business areas
• Assisting in the capture of information for analysis and reposting purposes
• Other ad hoc tasksa as they arise
To register your interest and apply for this opportunity, please press “Apply Now”. Or for further details, please contact our recruitment team on [email protected]
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2015-02-20