Overviewbassike PR Coordinator Full Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Media monitoring & internal reporting on editorial coverage. We seek a highly organised & detail-oriented PR coordinator to join bassike’s in-house PR &…
We seek a highly organised & detail-oriented PR coordinator to join bassike’s in-house PR & Marketing team.
The successful candidate will be a key point of contact for media, and will support the communications manager in the execution of the domestic and international PR strategy.
Strong interpersonal skills, high personal presentation standards, and the ability to work both autonomously and as part of the team are essential.
The responsibilities of the role include:
– Management of sample inventory across domestic & international sets
– Management of the bassike press showroom
– Media monitoring & internal reporting on editorial coverage
– Fulfilment of the bassike seeding program
– Implementation of strategic press campaigns
The successful applicant will possess:
– A minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position
– The desire to develop and grow with the bassike business
– Strong computer literacy skills
– Exceptional organisational & time management skills
– Australian residency essential
– Drivers’ license preferred
How to apply:
To apply, please email your covering letter & CV addressing the role requirements as detailed above to [email protected] .
We kindly ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
– How do your personal interests align with the bassike brand?
– When has your determination and creativity paid-off professionally?
– Why is a bassike a brand you’d like to join?
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18