OverviewBarclay Recruitment Technician Supervisor and Sales – Slurry Pumps Full Time in Rockhampton QLD
Branch Rockhampton QLD AU
Technician Supervisor and Sales – Slurry Pumps
Coordinate site trades staff. Have a sound understanding of trades staff coordination. Have a mechanical trades background with slurry pump and mining process…
As a leading international original manufacturer this organization brings a broad scope of products for the mining and processing industry and they are focused on developing their current footprint and expanding on their maintenance and service capabilities.
About the role
As the sales and technical supervisor, your responsibility will be to oversee on site trade staff in the process of conducting service and maintenance work. You will be the point of contact for technical queries and clarification, plus at times you may need to jump on the tools and assist with repairs. During the course of activates you will also be required to identify alternative work and provide quotations and negotiate the successful acquisition of further opportunities.
- Provide onsite technical mechanical support to trade staff conducting service and maintenance on slurry pumps, crushing and mineral processing equipment
- Be a safety leader who identifies potential hazardous and unsafe working situations and who can develop JSA’s
- Be prepared to occasionally jump on the tools and assist with mechanical servicing
- Identify and negotiate on any further work opportunities which relate to the project at the time
- Conduct site audits and the disassembly of equipment for assessment
- Coordinate site trades staff
Skills and Experience
- Have a mechanical trades background with slurry pump and mining process equipment
- Have a sound understanding of trades staff coordination
- Have demonstrated shut down and preventative maintenance experience
- Be attentive and well skilled with prioritization and time management
- Possess a can do attitude and be self motivated to complete all tasks
- Have sound verbal and written communication skills
A generous hourly rate with site allowance, overtime, superannuation and fully maintained service vehicle is on offer. With the ability to further develop your career with this organization.
How to apply
Just click the apply button or phone George Trusiak on 07 – 3211 1433 for a confidential discussion and quote reference number GT3510 .
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Rockhampton City, QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-16