OverviewBaptistcare WA Business Support Officer Full Time in Rockingham WA
Branch Rockingham WA AU
Business Support Officer
Discounts on Health Insurance and Banking Products. Baptistcare is one of WA’s largest not-for-profit providers of residential care, at home services,…
Baptistcare is one of WA’s largest not-for-profit providers of residential care, at home services, retirement living and disability services, supporting individuals and communities in metro and regional areas for over 40 years, and employs over 1,500 staff.
Baptistcare operates 14 residential care facilities in the Perth metro area and regional WA. All facilities provide the highest possible standard of care, offering a wide range of services to our aged care residents. As a Baptistcare employee, you will have access to the highest quality training and development for your career.
Working closely with the Manager Residential Care, this position is responsible for the overall coordination and provision of administrative functions to support the daily operations of the facility.
These functions include client relations, finance, human resources, rostering, purchasing and records management.
- A commitment to work within and promote the values of Baptistcare as reflected in our Christian Values and Mission.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in administrative and business support activities.
- Significant experience with the scheduling/rostering of staff (essential)
- A high level of enthusiasm and initiative.
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders and customers.
- Commitment to high-quality customer service.
- Demonstrated proficiency in a wide range of IT applications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of occupational safety and health principles.
- Knowledge of Equal Opportunity and Diversity principles.
- Current National Police Certificate
- Tertiary level qualification in administration or business.
- Understanding of Continuous Quality Improvement principles.
- Knowledge of the Aged Care Standards and the Aged Care Act.
- First class training and development opportunities
- Salary Packaging
- Paid parental leave
- Great Workplaces
- Discounts on Health Insurance and Banking Products
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
Essential Application Information
All applications are accepted through Baptistcare’s recruitment portal. You will be taken to the recruitment portal when you click ‘Apply’ below. Please ensure that you have read and understood the selection criteria as outlined in the Position Description p rior to submitting your application. You can find the Position Description at the bottom of the page when you view the position on our recruitment portal.
For further information please contact a member of our Recruitment team on 9282 8610.
Baptistcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Diversity in the workplace.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Rockingham, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18