OverviewBankwest Senior Project Manager Contract in Perth WA
Branch Perth WA AU
Senior Project Manager
Bankwest are seeking a Senior Project Manager to lead the vendor management component on a complex technology program….
This is an opportunity for you to join an innovative program of work with the support of a great team. Bankwest are seeking a Senior Project Manager to lead the vendor management component on a complex technology program. This will involve managing tenders, working with various stakeholders to ensure the best selection outcomes and ongoing management of the vendors throughout delivery. You will be supported in your direct team by subject matter experts including a Vendor Management Specialist, Legal and a Risk Manager, and will work with the wider delivery teams on the program to ensure delivery of the vendor elements.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have project management experience on large technology projects.
- Experience managing vendors, including tenders, commercial negotiation and ongoing vendor management.
- Have excellent commercial acumen
- Have demonstrable knowledge and experience of project management methodologies.
- Able to build and sustain a team, and understand the importance of the role you play in contributing to the wider positive culture of the program team.
Key competencies, skills and experience:
- Tender management, including structuring tender format within corporate governance requirements, managing the selection process and commercial negotiation.
- Ongoing management of vendor delivery, including ensuring vendors meet agreed delivery milestones.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders to achieve project objectives.
- Ability to manage issues under pressure
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills and the ability to communicate effectively at senior management levels
- Development of project plans including scheduling, goals, measures and reporting
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
At Bankwest we strive to deliver what matters to our customers. Enjoy working with a highly engaged management team and with friendly colleagues in a world class environment, supported by Activity Based Working and great collaboration technology.
This is an initial 8 Month Fixed Term contract
Applications close 24/4/16
Advertised: 18 Apr 2016 W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 25 Apr 2016 W. Australia Standard Time
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2016-04-22