OverviewBankwest Contractor Coordinator Contract in Perth WA
Branch Perth WA AU
Previous contractor management experience and technical knowledge relevant to the scope of roles within Information Technology….
The role :
The primary purpose of this role is to be part of a team that is the centre of excellence for Contractor Management in Enterprise Services; sourcing and managing contractors and contractor suppliers, primarily in Software Engineering.
Who you are :
- You are confident with strong people skills with a drive to make strong relationships within Bankwest and externally.
- You are a leader who can motivate and influence others.
- You are organised, with the ability to analyse, evaluate and problem solve.
- You hold discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- You are self-managed with the ability to make sound decisions within your level of empowerment.
- You are a strong listener with the ability to mediate situations at your discretion.
- You understand and are committed to meeting business requirements whilst managing risk.
- You are a strong advisor with the ability to be consultative.
Your responsibilities :
- Managing the hiring and on-boarding of contractors for Software Engineering and consulting on this process to the wider Enterprise Services division.
- Developing and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers, senior management, vendor management, contractors and Human Resources team.
- Analysing and controlling supplier contracts and agreements relating to contractors.
- Managing the contractor governance requirements.
- Managing the key financials in respect to external contractors, supplier agreements and contractor budgets within Software Engineering.
- Providing timely operational and strategic information to senior management on the contractor management function.
- Understanding the contractor market and anticipating any changes that may influence Bankwest.
- Continuously improve the contractor management function working with HR and suppliers.
Your essential skills & experience :
- Previous contractor management experience and technical knowledge relevant to the scope of roles within Information Technology.
- Previous experience working with external suppliers or partners in provisioning agile, flexible workforce solutions.
- Previous experience in working within large organisations.
- Previous experience in managing and controlling suppliers.
- Previous experience in presenting to senior management using toolsets within the MS Office Suite to convey key messages.
Applications close 28/04/17
If you’d like further information or need assistance please contact us on 1800 989 696.
Advertised: 18 Apr 2017
Applications close: 28 Apr 2017
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-20