OverviewBank of America Human Resources Analyst Full Time in Sydney NSW
Bank of America
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Human Resources Analyst
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch: Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we…
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion.
Human Resources Analyst
Bank of America Merrill Lynch has an opportunity for a HR Generalist to join its Sydney HR team.
You will be a collaborative HR partner who supports business growth, by providing efficient, consistent and proactive HR consultancy support to the lines of business. Ranging from day to day implementation of HR practices to involvement in critical business initiatives/projects.
Although the primary focus of this role will be the Australia business, you will collaborate across the APAC region with various stakeholders and HR partners to ensure consistency of processes and sharing of best practices.
As the HR partner you will:
- Provide input to the development of HR strategies that impact the LOB
- Develop and execute tactical plans at the business unit level to achieve business objectives
- Build sustainable partnerships with LOB managers to understand their business priorities and provide HR solutions that will deliver against the business objectives.
- Support business growth, by providing critical and quality reporting analytics
- Design and deliver data analytics with insightful analysis and reporting that will help the leadership team identify patterns and make impactful business decisions
- Prioritize tasks and manage multiple ad-hoc projects within the function
- Partner with specialist functions, provide support on recruitment and termination, performance management, learning & leadership development, compensation & benefits, HR policies review and implementation, employee relations and any other HR initiatives/projects.
- Collaborate with generalist partners and specialist functions across the region
- Act as first point of contact for ER issues and partner with ER on employee issues and coach and guide managers in these matters.
- Facilitate internal mobility across LOBs
- Support the regional HR Executive on key BAML priorities
- Any other ad-hoc HR assignment where necessary
- BS/BA or Masters Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years HR experience, with robust understanding of HR operating model
- A strong communicator, both written and verbally
- Strong execution skills
- Ability to manage conflicting and demanding clients and priorities
- Resolution and results driven
- Strong attention to detail
- A solid and proven working understanding and technical know-how of Excel, data analytics and reporting/analysis, preferable within an HR environment
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer.
Posting Date : 17/04/2017
Location : AU–Sydney
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18