OverviewAxiom Technologies Level 1 – IT Helpdesk Support Full Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Level 1 – IT Helpdesk Support
Provide critical technical support and fault resolution for a range of IT services. Axiom Technologies is a Richmond-based entity with history of providing…
Axiom Technologies is a Richmond-based entity with history of providing Managed IT solutions to Small – Medium scale businesses across Australia. Please visit our website for more information about what we do at axiomtechnologies.com.au .
We are looking for a talented IT Service Desk Analyst who has a dedication to customer service, ethics, and honesty; a love of cutting-edge technology focused on Microsoft technologies; a passion for being process driven; and a commitment to being an intellectually curious problem solver.
Location: Sydney CBD. 2000 Employment Type: This position is a One-Year Contract.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide critical technical support and fault resolution for a range of IT services
- Manage issues and requests effectively
- Participate in the detailed analysis of issues
- Resolve and close all issues in a timely manner
- Customers are up to date on status of requests/problems
- Logging & Reporting tasks
- Plan and organise workload
- Ensure a relentless focus on customers
- Develop and grow strong internal and external customer relationships
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers
- Anticipate customer needs and initiate action where appropriate
- Clarify customer expectations
- Search for and communicate ways to improve customer service
- Follow up customer queries.
- Team Participation / Mutual trust and feedback
- Innovate and share knowledge and ideas and provide constructive feedback.
Technical and Professional Knowledge
- Keep abreast of technical directions
- Adherence to Change Management Procedures
- Ensure effective monitoring of service desk queues.
- Assistance with induction program and training of other staff as requested.
The successful candidate must have knowledge in most of the above-listed criteria.
- Willingness to learn and grow with the organisation
- Be motivated, punctual, and prompt to act on support requests
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- All candidates considered including international students
If you are a self-motivated individual who is passionate about support and Microsoft Technologies and you wish to apply for this role, please upload your resume.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-15