OverviewAuto & General Insurance Motor Relationship Consultant Full Time in Queensland
Auto & General Insurance
Branch QLD AU
Motor Relationship Consultant
Undertake repair audits to identify trends in repair methodology; Ability to effectively negotiate on repair audits, both mid and post repair;…
Auto & General’s Procurement & Supplier Management team focuses on sourcing, vetting and on-boarding claims suppliers that help our customers in their time of need. It is up to the P&SM team to ensure our suppliers perform to agreed service levels, and to our customer’s expectations.
As our supply chain evolves, we have identified an opportunity to improve both our performance and investment across the broader business. To help support us with this increased volume of activity, we are now seeking an individual to join us as a Motor Relationship Consultant.
The role is responsible for assisting in the performance management of our Partner Repairers, ensuring they achieve agreed cost, service and repair quality outcomes.
Key Tasks, but not limited to:
- Undertake repair audits to identify trends in repair methodology;
- Participate in audit reviews with the intent of identifying correct repair behaviour and influencing repairs to adapt where necessary;
- Vet and procure selected supplier services within appropriate governance, compliance and contractual frameworks;
- Undertake business risk assessment of potential suppliers via detailed level of financial and business due diligence;
- Analyse, audit and manage cost, quality and service performance of the Motor Category supply chain to ensure that agreed contractual, regulatory and best practice standards are met and maintained in conjunction with the Motor Procurement Manager;
- Closely monitor portfolio capacity to ensure adequate geographical and volume coverage to meet customer demand;
- Arrange and attend regular Supplier review meetings and document outcomes/actions with repairers;
- Identify and report on key trends within the Motor Category Supplier space that could present risks or opportunities to the business;
- Pro-actively research and maintain sound knowledge of market developments in Motor Category Supplier space, regulatory requirements, customer expectations, company processes, systems, products and brands;
- Attend regular team meetings to compare performance, share best practice with colleagues;
- Participate in project work as and when required.
The team member we are looking for will be able to demonstrate the following core skill set:
- Detailed knowledge of repair technology, and its application, as it relates to motor vehicle repairs;
- Strong relationship management skills, with a focus on building sustainable and equitable partnerships;
- Ability to effectively negotiate on repair audits, both mid and post repair;
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial data;
- Effective and well developed communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Sound decision making skills;
- Ability to effectively challenge existing protocols to recognise and develop new opportunities;
- Demonstrate concern for issues affecting others;
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to find solutions to problems;
- Able to self-manage, ensuring timeliness and quality of inputs.
What is on offer to you?
- Fully maintained company vehicle;
- Mobile technology & connectivity to support you in your role (laptop, iPhone etc);
- Corporate commitment to Diversity, Safety and Development;
- An Inclusive Culture that supports work life balance philosophy – ability to work from home;
- Be part of the exciting growth, evolution and innovation of our business;
- Ownership and accountability;
- Genuine career progression;
Comprehensive range of employee benefits including: The ability to purchase additional leave; Insurance discounts; Income protection insurance; We value high performance and high integrity
If you are seeking a new challenge and enjoy the opportunity to work in a growing and changing business, click on the APPLY NOW button and submit your application. Alternatively, please email Matt Halpin ([email protected]).
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-22