OverviewAustralia Post ST Full Time in Queensland
Branch QLD AU
Job no: 00002296 Work type: Permanent full time Location: QLD – Metro Categories: Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics Every day we deliver a premium…
Job no: 00002296
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: QLD – Metro
Categories: Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Every day we deliver a premium service to our customers, but we don’t stop there. We have an unrivalled network, an 11,000 team comprising 134 nationalities, and common values that drive our shared desire to make a difference for customers. Our passion for people means we’re always looking to grow our team, and provide even greater experiences for our employees.
As our next Delivery Driver, you will require excellent customer service skills, experience working in a multi-drop driving role and hold a great driving record. This position requires you to work in a regulated workplace that prides itself on meeting strict deadlines in a schedule driven environment. Part of the key to your success is your experience in building relationships with colleagues and customers as you will be on the road most of the day.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing superior customer service through the timely delivery of freight.
- Effectively and safely coordinate local deliveries and pick-ups
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients
- Ensure that the security of all consignments is upheld in line with Company policy
- Complete all dispatch documentation in accordance with Company policy
- Ensure Company equipment and facilities are correctly maintained
- Safely hand loading and unloading of freight
What you’ll need:
- Current manual medium rigid driver’s license
- Possess initiative and a strong work ethic
- Basic numerical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Professional presentation in accordance with company dress standards
- The ability to make a positive contribution within a team environment
If you’re ready to put our customers first, we’d love to talk to you. At StarTrack, we’re focused on people, on teamwork and on helping you get the job done. Since joining forces with Australia Post, StarTrack are stronger than ever before, and can now offer both business and consumer markets an unrivalled range of parcel, freight, express, courier and international solutions – all under one banner. Our new combined business brings the trust, reach and convenience that Australia Post is known for, together with the premium service standards of standards of StarTrack, to create the largest parcels, freight logistics provider in the country. And as the largest logistics provider in the country, we know a thing or two about delivery.
Apply for a job with StarTrack today, and be part of our exciting future.
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.
Enquiries: [email protected]
Advertised: 21 Apr 2017 E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 19 May 2017 E. Australia Standard Time
Location: , Queensland, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-25