OverviewAustralia Post Retail Customer Service Officer Part Time in Queensland
Branch QLD AU
Retail Customer Service Officer
It should take you no longer than 5 minutes to complete. Promote and process a broad range of financial agency transactions through Australia Post’s technology…
Job no: 53229322
Work type: Fixed-term part time
Location: QLD – Regional
Categories: Retail & Consumer Products
Postal Services Officers are members of the teams that work in our Post Offices, offering the full range of Australia Post products and services. We solve problems, find solutions, help out and pitch in. We try to find ways to delight our customers and we love that our customers like that too!
For us, an engaging, enjoyable workplace is the foundation for great work. Which is why your attitude and your passion is just as important to us as your experience. We offer an attractive salary and benefits in an equal opportunity workforce. We encourage applications from people of all ages, including indigenous Australians and those with a disability.
- Perform customer sales and service transactions
- Maintain a cash advance accurately which includes handling and processing cash, cheques, credit cards and EFTPOS
- Promote and process a broad range of financial agency transactions through Australia Post’s technology systems
- Conduct and process a range of identity services transactions (eg Australian Passport Interviews) to establish applicant’s identity with a high level of accuracy and compliance according to requirements
- Promote product and services through up selling and cross-selling, merchandising and other promotional activities
- Accept mail items for lodgement, with accurate assessment of applicable charges
- Build collaborative relationships with customers, seek to understand the needs of customers
- Prepare outward mail for despatch through correct presentation, review of charging related documents, and cancellation of stamps
- Assist and/or perform administrative duties such as stocktaking and record maintenance
- Appropriate knowledge and awareness of Occupational Health and Safety relevant to the position.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must be able to lift up to 16kg of mail on a repetitive basis
- Be able to stand for the duration of your shift
- Be flexible for additional hours, changing shift times and changing locations
- Be customer focused and be able to work collaboratively with your team to deliver solutions
- Be fast and efficient.
Australia Post Group (including Australia Post, StarTrack, Decipha & Securepay) is one of the most trusted brands in Australia. Employing over 30,000 people across our integrated delivery, logistics and e-Commerce network – we love delivering! Through our huge range of services, we help communities stay connected, businesses reach new customers and people stay in touch.
We’re committed to helping our people, customers and communities build a better future.
A career at Australia Post Group can lead down many paths. There are a variety of roles to suit all sorts of skills and you will also have the chance to learn from the best people; everyone, everywhere, every day. For us, an engaging, enjoyable workplace is the foundation for great work which is why your attitude and your passion is just as important to us as your experience.
We offer an attractive salary and benefits in an equal opportunity workforce. We encourage applications from people of all ages, including indigenous Australians and those with a disability.
Don’t delay your application, please apply today. We have a short mobile friendly application form which contains approximately 10 – 15 career interest questions. It should take you no longer than 5 minutes to complete. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Advertised: 18 Apr 2017 E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 01 May 2017 E. Australia Standard Time
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: , QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18