OverviewAurecon Group Instructional Designer Contract in Queensland
Branch QLD AU
Additional qualifications in training and development/adult education is desirable but not essential. Ensure training content and delivery style is appropriate…
Aurecon brings ideas to life to design a better future. Imagining what is possible, we turn problems into solutions.
We are proud of Aurecon because we are proud of our people. Our company is made up of 7 500 people around the globe who are committed to delivering innovative solutions for our clients. Their expertise and commitment to excellence is what sets us apart in the market.
When you join our team, you are joining a diverse, global team. You will work collaboratively with subject matter experts from 27 countries to delivery capability development opportunities for our people in more than 80 countries.
As a member of this team you will be focused on helping our project and programme managers to deliver our client’s objectives whether they are commercial, strategic, transactional, delivery or operationally orientated.
Your success in this role will lie in your ability to work alongside our international delivery teams, understand their development needs and write engaging content in a culturally appropriate way. You’ll be quick to build relationships, you’ll have experience writing excellent learning and you’ll love working in a project delivery environment
You will maintain new and existing learning resources for employees; Ensure training content and delivery style is appropriate to learners’ level of understanding; reviewing all modules and designing sustainable solutions and rollout across business units nationally and internationally.
The ideal candidate will have
- 5 years’ experience as a vocational Instructional Designer with some eLearning experience
- Strong grounding in end to end development of competency based learning programmes, underpinned by a deep understanding of adult learning and instructional design principles
- Sound conceptual thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to drive learning projects
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and influence key decision makers
- Excellent presentation, communications and interpersonal skills
- Client Focused
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time
- Experience with a Learning Management System
- Experience with eLearning Development tools but not essential
- Additional qualifications in training and development/adult education is desirable but not essential
If you’re looking for an opportunity to show your highly collaborative working style in a growing international business, please apply.
Aurecon is an equal opportunity employer.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: , QLD, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-14