OverviewAshurst LLP Digital Content and Social Media Manager APAC Full Time in Sydney NSW
Branch Sydney NSW AU
Digital Content and Social Media Manager APAC
The role holder will work closely with the wider business development team, PR, HR, technical teams, and fee earning staff, so excellent communication skills…
Ashurst is a leading global law firm with a history spanning almost 200 years, and clear strategy for our future growth. Our in-depth understanding of our clients and commitment to providing exceptional standards of service have seen us become a trusted adviser to local and global corporates, financial institutions and governments in all areas of commercial law. To find out more please visit here .
In order to comply with regulatory and client requirements, Ashurst will undertake appropriate vetting of staff. When applicants accept a job offer, Ashurst, alongside a specialist provider, will undertake professional verification and background checks. These checks are only undertaken with consent, and in accordance with our legal and regulatory obligations.
This person will be the main point of contact across our offices in Asia Pacific for both day-to-day social media enquiries and platform/content management, and digital content management, specifically on the SiteCore CMS. The role holder will also have broad input into digital marketing and content promotion activity.
Training and “internal selling” of social media and other digital disciplines will be a significant part of the role, so an ability to present ideas and win over stakeholders is essential.
The role holder will work closely with the wider business development team, PR, HR, technical teams, and fee earning staff, so excellent communication skills are required.
A genuine interest in all things digital, and a proven ability to keep on top of the constantly evolving landscape will place the role holder in a good position to contribute to the firms innovation agenda.
The role is ideally suited to a solid digital “all-rounder” with specific expertise in social media.
More information on the role and team can be found in the Job Description attached to the role on our website www.ashurst.com/en/careers
Desired Skills and Experience:
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Strong background in social media, particularly LinkedIn and Twitter and their use as commercial tools
- Broad understanding of digital content and CMS systems
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills, and an understanding of writing for digital/social platforms
- Proven ability to manage stakeholders up to and including senior level, especially those without a background in digital
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and to manage multiple projects in concurrence
- Experience in training in digital disciplines
- Broad understanding of analytics platforms
- Be a strong team player and be able to work collaboratively with others to a common goal
- Personable, enthusiastic and proactive
- Degree qualified in a digital or marketing discipline is desirable
- 3-5 years’ experience in managing social media at corporate level, preferably in professional services is desirable
- Experience in SiteCore CMS is desirable
- Experience in working remotely to other team members is desirable
At Ashurst, you’ll have the opportunity to work in an environment that encourages learning and excellence with some of Australia’s leading professionals. You will also have a range of social, sporting and health benefits available to you.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18