OverviewASC Pty Ltd CCSM Program Manager Full Time in Adelaide SA
ASC Pty Ltd
Branch Adelaide SA AU
CCSM Program Manager
Planning and logistics services for the Program including work scope definition,. This position is accountable for the….
This position is accountable for the Program outcomes, the conduct of project management practices and management of the project management governance process, as well as leading the overall project team.
This position is responsible for leading and managing a multi-functional team that controls, supports and measures the performance of Program objectives. An integral part of the includes effective communication with high level internal managers and customer representatives on all strategic issues relating to the overall Program of work.
The position manages projects as a holistic Program in order to achieve Customer and capability requirements and meet ASC’s business objectives.
Key Responsibilities · Program Baselines Management, incorporating Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB)
· Performance Management Framework (PMF)
· Generation of Contractor Performance Report (CPR)
· Coordination of Weekly Program Reviews
· Management of the CCSM Game Plan.
· Setting and maintaining the leadership, direction and overarching project priorities for the project team ensuring successful outcomes against these objectives;
· Developing and management of the project team including development of strategy, definition of budgets and plans, Risk and Opportunity management, quality management, performance reporting, personnel management, process development and systems oversight;
· Establishing and maintaining an integrated Schedule for the Program and associated EVMS, and successfully delivering projects against the time, cost, scope and quality targets;
· Providing integrated planning and logistics services for the Program including work scope definition, detailed planning, and ongoing development of products and services;
· Coordination of estimating and integrated change management processes; as well as monitoring and status reporting.
· Providing leadership and demonstrating appropriate behaviours to manage and lead the project team.
· Design and Development and prioritization of PM Training
· Improvement in Risk and Opportunity Management Capability
· Improvement in Commercial Acumen Cost Management capability
· Maintenance of membership and engagement with professional bodies (ICCPM, AIPM, PMI)
· Development and roll-out of a Schedule Capability Uplift Program
· Succession, retention and performance management of PM workforce
Skills, Knowledge and Experience: · Tertiary Qualification (TQ) in Project Management / Engineering or related field. (Note: If TQ is in Engineering or related field, then a Cert IV in Project Management qualification or equivalent is also essential.)
· Cert IV Complexity Management or equivalent. Technical Competency:
· Demonstrated ability to manage large, complex, multi-dimensional projects and tasks.
· Demonstrated proficiency in management or supervision of project and functional teams.
· Minimum 10 years proven and demonstrable experience in complex Project and Program management.
· Ability to communicate both upward, across and downward in both ASC and customer organisations.
Clearances required · Ability to obtain and maintain Australian Defence Security Clearance
· Ability to obtain and maintain an International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) clearance iaw ASC Corporate requirements.
Applications close Sunday 30 th April at 11:00pm.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Adelaide, SA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-17