OverviewARCHFASHION Ecommerce Sales Executive Temporay in New South Wales
Branch NSW AU
Ecommerce Sales Executive
New South Wales
Experience in a business development, account management or sales based role essential. We want to see magic happen, and for boutiques to actualize their…
E-commerce Sales Executive
HEY YOU! Yes, you – fashion-loving, passionate, driven, experienced, people-person! We’re talking to you.
It’s your lucky day, because ARCHFASHION are hiring. We work with the BEST independent bricks-and-mortar stores in Australia to connect customers with the labels they love.
ARCHFASHION works with amazing boutiques and well-loved labels, both locally and abroad.
Teamwork makes the dream work. Based in Sydney’s inner west, ARCHFASHION are a fun and dynamic team; We’re cheeky, full of surprises and growing rapidly.
You’ll be supporting, and be supported by, a bunch of creative individuals in marketing, tech, media, content creation and the alike. It’s basically #workgoals.
About the role
We’re looking for a passionate and self-driven Sales Executive with the capacity to bring out the best in boutiques. We want to see magic happen, and for boutiques to actualize their business potential through the ARCHFASHION platform:
- Prospect, identify and approach the best Australian boutiques to join the ARCHFASHION marketplace.
- Identify, contact, and pitch to boutiques. Manage the entire sales cycle, from inception to close.
- Understand individual boutique needs and effectively communicate the ARCHFASHION value proposition to all potential clients.
- Strategically overcome objections and competition.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly sales targets.
You’re not a snooze-hitter
- You are on time, timely and keep others in time. You’re self-motivated, self-managed and you get things done.
You’re a sweet talker
- You’re the friend who knows how to cut the club lines, get extra fries and can chat your way out of a speeding fine. You’re a boss at communication, have the ability to think dynamically and speak eloquently.
You are koala-fied (or close to it)
- Experience in a business development, account management or sales based role essential. Experience in a role with a consultative approach to selling will give you brownie points.
- You have fine-tuned your management skills, and understand the balance between sales skills and relationship building.
If you’re a keen Account Manager or Sales Pro looking for bigger challenges (and long-term career opportunities), we’d love to hear from you.
This is a casual/contract role with the potential to evolve into a full-time role for the right candidate.
If you know you’re the one, please send your resume, cover letter.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: , New South Wales, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-25