OverviewAppoint Consulting Pty Limited Survellience Officer Full Time in Perth WA
Appoint Consulting Pty Limited
Branch Perth WA AU
To be successful you will preferably be a degree qualified Civil engineer with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in site surveillance on large engineering road,…
APP is an integrated property and infrastructure consultancy offering services across all phases of the capital investment lifecycle – Strategy, Definition, Delivery and Transition.
Working on a major road project you will work within a tight knit team delivering a major road project in Perth.
- Performing site supervision of Road construction projects
- Preparing and reviewing site environmental plans, specific to project plans
- Preparing and reviewing safety management plans
- Attending and providing input into safety meetings
- Monitoring site OHS & Quality standards
To be successful you will preferably be a degree qualified Civil engineer with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in site surveillance on large engineering road, rail and / or bridge projects. You will preferably possess basic worksite traffic management qualifications and had experience working for tier 1 civil contractors.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Perth, WA, AU
Posted on: 2017-04-18